Online 3e game of Villians

Angelsboi

First Post
Looking for 4 or 5 serious players for a D&D 3e game involving mature themes and villany. I have had some problems in the past and i tried to get my old game going but it seems that not everyone was interested in getting back together. I was having personal problems and now that is all gone and im free to run a online game.

It will be online at the following website: http://playbyweb.com/horror1.php?_b=5349

House rules can be found there. Please read them over then email me if you wish to play. I will start once i have 4 to 5 players.

Books I will be using:
3e Players Handbook, 3e Dungeon Masters Guide, Monster Mannual, Creature Collection, Creature Collection II, Denizens of Darkness, Mannual of the Planes, Deities and Demigods, Epic Level Handbook, Book of Vile Darkness, Sword and Fist, Defenders of the Faith, Tome and Blood, Song and Silence and Masters of the Wild. I will also be using all 3e relavant Dragon Magazines.

Thank you and happy adventuring.

GralTok

First Post
Hi I would be interested to play in your game. I would just need to know the date and time to play to see if I can fit the game in my life ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases