Any interest in playtesting a homebrew RPG?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
With the understanding that I am stretched pretty thin and thus will only be devoting Sundays to this...

As many GMs have a tendency to do, I have been working on my own little side project off and on over the years - something called Worldstorm.

Its a post-apocalyptic world that incorporates magic, time travel, and religious themes, using a basic 3d6 system for task resolution.

Would there be any interest in playtesting it here?

Here's a little teaser...

Player characters are the Stormtouched, people pulled through time by the Worldstorm from various periods throughout human history, now finding themselves in an Earth ravaged by storms and war and populated not just by humans but also demons, angels, and monsters of myth. The Stormtouched are able to manipulate the weave of time, and can thus perform feats which seem magical and miraculous. Unaging, the Stormtouched grow more inhuman as their power advances - some give in, becoming legendary forces of destruction and chaos. Others learn to control their power and learn of their true potential - becoming the gods of this new world...if they can survive long enough.

It would take us a little while to get started as I'd have to post all the character creation stuff. If there's enough interest (let's say three players minimum) then we'll give it a go, keeping in mind that the pace will be slow-going at first.

Brother Dave

First Post
I'm always interested in new systems, especially if I can playtest it without buying a bunch of books first. Are you talking about a PbP playtest, or something else? I have a teenage son, and my weekends are always a bit crazy, so any kind of regularly scheduled real-time game is difficult for me right now.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
As noted above, I put this idea on hold for the time being. I'd rather get FF Basic off the ground, though that looks like it might be dead in the water at this point as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases