[M&M] Player Starter Kit

Shapermc

First Post
Hello all, it is I the gripe man.

Well I think that I got all the problems solved about my gripes. I have set up a Player Starter kit that I am going to use to teach my RP group how to play M&M. I generalised it a bit and also made it look nice for a printing. If you are interested please go to Shaper's Realm and hit the downloads section. Also if you would also please give me feedback if you find any errors. This is by no means a final product, and it will go through a revision or 2 before it is done.

Please send this link to who ever you think will gain use from it. Perhaps read it if your interested in figuring out what M&M is all about.

-Regards!

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Any way to get rid of, or lighten considerably, the watermark on the pages; as it is now, it's too dark and very distracting. Otherwise, looks like a good start :)

Shapermc

First Post
Do you think that the background should be lighter, or the text darker? I will edit this tonight. Thanks for the comments. I was a bit unsure about the contrast, but my wife could read it fine, so I put it up ;)

mistergone

First Post
Aside from a couple spelling/grammar mistakes, I noticed you have "Immunity" inthe description but you didn't actually give the character Immunity. Uhm, other than that it looks good, I don't have it right in front of me but I'd be interested in it when it gets just a lil revised.:)

Shapermc

First Post
I fixed up some stuff and if should be good to go now.

FIXED:
-Some typos
-Immunities
-Charts
-Watermarks (background)
-Added OGL

Please let me know if you find any errors.

Remove ads