D&D 5E I have the DMG!

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
I've just returned home from the store with my fresh new copy. I've yet to open it, but I just wanted to gloat a bit... :D

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
I thought network stores were getting this on Nov 28th and regular retail was Dec 9th? Did something change?
My store actually got it on Friday, but I was unable to go. I don't know what happened. Probably, the international distribution didn't pay much attention to the street dates.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Unfortunately, I have to prepare a test for one of my classes tomorrow, so my time this evening (I'm on Central European Time) will be limited, but I will try to answer a few questions, if people are interested.

I quickly glanced through the customization options and I've noticed that they are very brief. For example, under the rest options, it merely says that you can make short rest 5 minutes and long rest 1 hour, but there is little discussion of the ramifications. There are suggestions to limit spell recovery after 1 hour, but I seem to remember that we were told that we would see stuff like second wind being changed to temp HP.

Zaran

Adventurer
Mearls implied that that the modules weren't in the book and would be put in Unearthed Arcana articles. Are there different rules modules like that one would see in UA that were said to be there?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases