D&D 5E Bahamut and Tiamat Minis Released

Nebulous

Legend
I have the old Tiamat from, i forget what set it is now. But that new one is much better. I don't NEED it at all...but i want it. :(

kalani

First Post
I picked up my Tiamat yesterday. My store got them in at least on Tuesday - possibly a few days earlier than that (it is a preferred store, so that might have something to do with it).

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
I've got Tiamat and she's cool, could be bigger though. I like them flying myself. Some of the large dragons from earlier sets were smaller than they should be, or in goofy positions, in order to fit the base. Though I've got the Colossal Red from 3e and its 3x as big. The colossal red is a weak figure that is in a goofy position and way too large anyway.

Sacrosanct

Legend
And.....purchased :) Gotta say. In person, she looks pretty good. I'll just do some touch up painting and she'll look like a regular custom painted mini

aarduini

Explorer
I've got Tiamat and she's cool, could be bigger though. I like them flying myself. Some of the large dragons from earlier sets were smaller than they should be, or in goofy positions, in order to fit the base. Though I've got the Colossal Red from 3e and its 3x as big. The colossal red is a weak figure that is in a goofy position and way too large anyway.

Do you have any of the gargantuan figures from that same set. LIke the Black Dragon. How does she compare to that. Can you provide some comparison pics?

Sacrosanct

Legend
Do you have any of the gargantuan figures from that same set. LIke the Black Dragon. How does she compare to that. Can you provide some comparison pics?

I don't have pics, but she is much smaller. She's about the size of the Bones Cthulhu mini, and about half the size of the Kaldarax Bones mini (which is about the size of the gargantuan dragons)

*Edit* Now I do have a picture, for size comparisons

minis.jpg

Last edited:

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Here are a couple pics. First a pic of Tiamat, Bahamut, a large Green , and a cleric for size comparison.g
image.jpg
Second, a picture of of the new Tiamat with the huge Aspect of Tiamat from the older WotC series. The two dragons are the same size, different sized bases. But tho older WotC Dragons were oversized for the bases they were on.
image.jpg
(That cleric is in trouble)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases