Age of Worms Adventure Path

zztong

Explorer
2 out of 5 rating for Age of Worms Adventure Path

If you were into Kyuss and its historical legacy, then maybe this AP was for you. Otherwise, this AP played out horribly. The propagation rate of little green worms was far, far too aggressive for PCs to prevent from taking over the world without DM intervention. There were far too many unessential encounters and irrelevant plot points that drew out a story that I did not find to be interesting.

toucanbuzz

No rule is inviolate
5 out of 5 rating for Age of Worms Adventure Path

Ran a Pathfinder conversion with a few adjustments from DMs who'd run it before. It's epic, classic, and has one of the best introduction dungeons ever made. You've got a save-the-world scenario with an ultimate bad guy, lots of lethality, great mysteries, and a lot of unique monsters. The only downside? It's going to take a long time to finish, and if you're moving to 5th, a long time to convert without help.

4 out of 5 rating for Age of Worms Adventure Path

I am planning on using this as soon as I am able to fit it into the game. It seems well thought out and very workable. A lot of detail to work with.

Adunaphel

Villager
4 out of 5 rating for Age of Worms Adventure Path

There are a lot of locations (outdoor, town, dungeon), so everybody finds a niche, but everybody has to endure something he maybe doesn't like.
Although the NPCs are nice, you feel railroaded (and you are) and the connections between some parts are weird.

Remove ads