Sardior is back!

MythandLore

First Post
justfisch said:
Why did they make the obsidian gem dragon Neutral Evil?
Sardior once had a sixth thane: Seradess, a female advanced obsidian dragon, but he destroyed her and banished the obsidian dragons from his court. Even his own clergy argue the reason behind this decision.
Because they are black, and black = evil in dnd.

Their just trying to keep the brotherman/elf down.

____

BTW I posted this yesterday.
http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38441

Last edited:

ZAR22

Villager
It's not because they are black, it's what their leader did, and plus, it's good they are removed, they aren't even GEMS!!! It would be different if they where onyx dragons, which is a gem.

ccs

41st lv DM
It's not because they are black, it's what their leader did, and plus, it's good they are removed, they aren't even GEMS!!! It would be different if they where onyx dragons, which is a gem.

Hey, new guy, stop playing with dead things!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Stop playing with dead things, what dead things?

You replied to a thread that was 15 years old. This is called "thread necromancy"

Now there are some times where it *is* appropriate to resurrect an old thread but in this case it's baffling. But don't worry, it's a common newbie mistake - welcome to EN world!

ZAR22

Villager
I didn't know that you couldn't respond to a thread, regardless of it being open to the public, a topic I want to answer, and something that interests me. Plus, i dont see whats wrong with it, and how is it you two came in here, does it update ever one on this site about this posts update? If so, than that's the only thing NEW to me. I am not THAT big a newbie. Just didnt know only certain things were only allowed to have revivals.

Remove ads