Goodsport

Explorer
birthdaycakeg.gif

43 :(
birthdaypig.gif

Goodsport

Explorer
Thank you, Dog Moon! :)

It's no fun being old :( , but having an upcoming shortened work-week for Thanksgiving does ease the pain a bit.

-G

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Thank you, Dog Moon! :)

It's no fun being old :( , but having an upcoming shortened work-week for Thanksgiving does ease the pain a bit.

-G

You welcome!

I'm only 31, but I still get at least a little bit what you're talking about. Like Friday night sometimes I'm like "Yeah, let's all go do something!" but everyone is busy or with families or going to sleep early and I'm like "Man, I miss when I went to the bar with friends almost every Friday night."

And yay, shortened work-week! Woohoo! Although it'll be weird since I'll work 2 days, have Thursday off and then work 2 days more.

Goodsport

Explorer
You welcome!

I'm only 31, but I still get at least a little bit what you're talking about. Like Friday night sometimes I'm like "Yeah, let's all go do something!" but everyone is busy or with families or going to sleep early and I'm like "Man, I miss when I went to the bar with friends almost every Friday night."
Just wait until you're 43. :(

And yay, shortened work-week! Woohoo! Although it'll be weird since I'll work 2 days, have Thursday off and then work 2 days more.
Lucky! ;)

-G

Remove ads