What was your first PC's name?

Datt

First Post
Bob.

It was just Bob the Thief. Through paper DnD and then through Dungeon Hack. Then I played Pladium(sp?) and he became Bob of the Old Kingdom. Now he is just Bob O. Kingdom for DnD.

Zarthon

Explorer
My first character was a Human Fighter called "Tomax" usimg the AD&D 1st ed game, after my very first game ever (using the above character) I went out and bought the Red Box set, (I did'nt know that the game was different).

The next weekend I show up at my DM's house and proudly show it to him...:D I was crushed when I found out that I could'nt use it in his game, but that did'nt bother me I just started DM'ing for my brother and a couple of his friends using the Red Box and later I bought the Blue Box (cos' I could not find the AD&D game anywhere).

So you could say that I started gaming with both D&D and AD&D, needless to say it was a bit confusing :confused: but I figured it out.

If you want a confusing game try playing "Lords of Creation" that game system did'nt last long before we went back to AD&D

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
Greybar said:
Bless you for the thread. You made me dig out my old, bright orange three-ring binder from high school. The pages are yellowed but the memories remain.
. . .
Now next to that character sheet is pseudocode for a simplistic means to find prime numbers. Go figure.

That's funny, I found my old character sheet in a metal file box, in a folder right next to computer code for my VIC 20 (creating random abilities for Marvel SuperHero (tm) characters).

:)

Brian
<><

shadowcaster007

First Post
Percivilis L'enfant
Male Dwarfen fighter.

Perci died killing Ember(Red dragon) on Krynn with a flagpole we thought was a Dragon Lance. I stabbed the dragon and it landed on me and crushed me.

Our group still talks about it.

mirzabah

First Post
haiiro said:
Do you remember your first character's name?
Indeed I do. It's the same as my ENWorld username - Mirzabah.
haiiro said:
And if so, do you still have the character sheet?
Sadly, no. Mirzabah was a dwarven fighter with an axe first, ask later attitude, which is pretty much what did him in in the end.

Last edited:

ergeheilalt

First Post
Well, my first character was a human necromancer named ...

Odd Toppsy

He was slightly odd. I took him from level 1 in AD&D to level 17 in 3e. He was a blast.

Kilmore

First Post
My first memorable character was a human thief (such as rogues were called back then) named Tipsy Featherfoot. I had a few years DM'ing before then, though.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Klattu Machiavel. He was a half-drow abjurer. Now he serves as Master of Exposition and Occasional NPC in the party in my epic campaign.

Demiurge out.

Issalzul Syde

First Post
My first was a human fighter, 2e
Named Issalzul Syde. :D
Nicknamed Redblade, due to his love of rubies.

He actually was the only one to survive the whole 2-year campaign with only being revived once by a deity.
The last we saw of that fighter, he was overlooking the orc horde after he dispatched the great red wyrm.
He'd just got five charecter's worth of artifact-level eq. (due to him being the only survivor of the wyrm attack, by luck) :p
My DM had a car accident shortly after (god rest his soul), so we never finished the game.
I still got the sheets somewhere.

Since then i've made Issalzul my alias for games and such.

The 3e Issalzul is a monk who wields two warfans.
He's well-liked by the gods ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases