What was your first PC's name?

Oni

First Post
mouseferatu said:
*Shakes head in embarrasment*

Cutter.

Yeah, like the guy from Elf Quest. I was in fourth grade, gimme a break. :p

You could have done a lot worse for a namesake, though I was always partial to Skywise myself.

DDK

Banned
Banned
Hmm... the first character I *remember* making up may not be the first character I made up, but for this it will suffice.

His name was Kalidor (a name I later found out was Arnie's character in Red Sonja :( ) and he was a druid/wizard. I had just finished reading the Shannara series and so he was heavily based on Allanon. He's since 'evolved' into what he is now although I've only ever played him once. Essentially, imagine a master quarterstaff fighter who's almost 8' tall and wears tattered, brown, heshian and wool robes. He's extremely strong and has an alienesque face (he's from a union between an angel and demon though he looks predominantly human... it had to do with my homebrew world and hinted to the origins of the species, or the origins of angels and demons... this was WAY before 3rd ed. templates btw). He is the master of elements and though not the Grand Druid, is almost revered by druids throughout the world. He has lived for many human lifetimes and is said to be immortal. He is the sole master of Morodir, the elemental gates of Galedra (my homebrew) and is the only one, aside from the great dragon, who knows of it's location. It is also said to be the doorway to all the stored knowledge of the universe (imagine a serious version of L-space).

God he was cool... so is my homebrew... I really should go back and work on that some more...

JohnClark

First Post
Popov Arkeydyavich. :) I wasn't to creative to begin with so I went with a character from the Rainbow Six book, Dimitry Arkeydyavich Popov.

durath

First Post
My brother, who is seven years older than me, has always been a DM. When we first moved to the area we live in now he had very few people to game with which is why he resorted to asking his 8 year old(maybe younger) brother to game with him.

I have no memory of this but apparently my first PC was an elven thief named back-stab. He was an elven thief. His fathers name was cloudkill and his mother was whipperwill.(My brother has always liked PC bakcgrounds:p )

I even wrote a short description of him; "He hates fire, loves money, has no manners, all his family were thieves"

Back-stab also had a dog named stealer and a horse named J.T.

I still have the character sheet for this PC. Its the old AD&D that was tan and white. My brother archives all his old campaigns and had kept it. Apparently, I never made it past level 1 with this PC.:rolleyes:

Nellisir

Hero
Cornic Greycloak, either grey elf or half-elf fighter/magic-user/thief (yep, one of those). He was only played once, but went through numerous permutations as I learned the rules by myself.

Cheers
Nell.

NiTessine

Explorer
Lamalas, a wood elf mage. He was one of the pregenerated characters in the MERP rulebook. I still have the rulebook, so I also have his character sheet.

Snoweel

First Post
Fourecks said:
His name was Kalidor (a name I later found out was Arnie's character in Red Sonja :( )

I had a character named Kalidor (Jyell Kalidor, actually) - a human fighter I created after watching Red Sonja.

Thanks for reminding me - this is the first PC I ever remember the name of.

Daiymo

First Post
Truane the Fighter, a name I think I stole from a Stars Frontier module? He valiantly went to the Keep on the Borderlands, but was sadly killed months later in Steading of the Hill Giant Chief.

Elf Witch

First Post
I played a one shot game way back first edition I think. We had to roll stats in order he had strength of 10 since I had never played before I was told he had to be a fighter. I named him Bunny Wigglesworth played him flaming and tried to kill him off the entire session.

Nothing I did worked. I opened everydoor charged every baddie. And he was one of the only ones who made it out alive.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases