What was your first PC's name?

Wee Jas

First Post
I can't remember the first D&D character. I think I was in the 3rd grade and had the old red box sext for D&D

Me too.. I had a character named Warlock for basic... no clue on what he was though..

MEG Hal

First Post
Started in the early 80's and my first one I remember is Pyro...picture human wizard in black with a wand of fireballs in Hommlet :eek: .

He was not liked very much by the town folk. :D

Kestrel

Explorer
Alva Shadowflight...Drow Thief from AD&D.

Of course it was munchkin game from hell (we were 12), he managed to get a wish and became a human (just like Gord, who I was reading about at the same time)

:)

edit: Just remembered his correct last name

Last edited:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
mystraschosen said:
Elaisias Vaeronshraive....I so still have his character sheet,he was my first character ever in Adnd and I made him a raistlin rip off I confess. What can I say I was in love with raist and the world of krynn.

ditto on that...Viscasi Spellweaver....i saw the words "Viscosity breakdown" on a bottle of Valvoline and thought that would be a cool name....

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
First character I remember, using the Red Box rules (well, most of them): Iron Fist the Thief, Conquerer of the Caves of Chaos AND the Keep on the Borderlands. Like I said, we knew most of the rules :)

And yes, I still have the sheet -- along with pages & pages of maps, characters, new monsters (along with art), weapons, classes, etc. that my brother, a friend, and myself made -- most of which never got to see a "proper" adventuring party.

(And here I was, trying to think up new ideas for my campaign.)

drakhe

First Post
My very first character, I remember him well (though not his name). I got introduced to roleplaying through a Hongkong Action Theatre game. Game got forgotten very fast. About 10 minutes into the session after my character 's first action, the DM exclaimed: "you've ruined my game, you did something I had not planned for"

My second was a superhero (actualy I rolled a stupendous character which turned out to be a god) but also got forgotten very fast. (hint: DM was same as for char one)

My third was another forgotten case, a WFRP character. This game got booted because... (nope, DM was somebody else but the rest of the folks were from that same group as one and two)

My first proper character was Reinhold Gottesfrieden, a judicial champion who would become the chosen of Sigmar in the "Enemy behind the Throne" campaign (WFRP).

My first DnD2e Character was Ishkla Waterbirch, a wood-elf wizard-thief who roamed the world seeking the killers of his tribe (he and his twin sister were the sole survivors until the sister got eaten by warhounds [her own stupid fault for falling out that tree, what was she doing in that tree in the first place])

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Falthou, the Lawful Halfling. I was 6 years old, playing in my older brother's OD&D game.

Alas, he was slain by Shadows. TPK. RIP.

-z

dpmcalister

Explorer
Narak Nurtha a dwarf in my friend's Warhammer Fantasy Role Play/DragonLance campaign (well, it was DragonLance using the Warhammer Fantasy Role Play rules). Started off as a beggar and ended up a Baron (working on the wrong side I might add!).

IIRC that campaign last 5 years!

Dungannon

First Post
Dungannon the Daring. Started out as a human thief in Basic D&D, was converted & advanced to a thief-acrobat in 1st ed. AD&D, then retired at 8th level. I have no idea what happened to his character sheet, though.

Remove ads