D&D 5E The Lichway - IC Thread

Dr Simon

Explorer
The double doors open into a large chamber with a high vaulted roof. On the left-hand wall there is a 10 ft. tall statue of a robed humanoid, stood on a low dais with writing around the base. It holds a jug from which water pours into a grate at its feet. A stream runs through the room as well, with a low bridge leading over it. The bridge railings are made from bones, with skulls topping the uprights. Beyond the bridge there is a broad corridor with a vaulted rood that leads away into blackness. The sounds of the whispering wind are slightly louder here.

Attachments

• Lichway Map 8.jpg
    Lichway Map 8.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 132

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Shall we?

Captain Blackpearl starts toward the bridge, but waits for the group, assuming they may want to check that statue.

Dr Simon

Explorer
The stream under the bridge looks shallow, flowing through a channel of carved stones, and the bone balustrade is in a poor state of repair. Beyond the bridge the broad, 20 ft. tall vaulted tunnel leads away to the ends of Mistral's light, leading to a crossroads far in the shadows, and beyond. The corridor walls are lined with densely packed stone slabs with writing on the end.

There is also writing around the base of the statue.

Attachments

• Lichway Map 9.jpg
    Lichway Map 9.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 125

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=Languages in the group]
I've removed repeating languages

Nyssa:Common, Gnome, Celestial, Draconic, Abyssal, Infernal
Ethian: Elven, Goblin (half-elf), , Orc (background)
Mistral: Halfing, Sylvan
Zanword: Aquan

Interesting that Nyssa doesn't speak Elven out of all strange languages :)

[MENTION=21938]Dr Simon[/MENTION], this is the list I've pulled from our RG, I didn't take Ren into consideration. If anyone can read it, can you move things along please?
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases