Murder in Baldur’s Gate

Trum

First Post
5 out of 5 rating for Murder in Baldur’s Gate

Used it to run 4E adventure for 4-5 lvl party of five. We ran a little of course, especially in the middle of things, but all had a great time and liked it a lot! + superb art + great maps and DM screen + interesting and nonlinear plot + a lot of useful fluff for DM + can be used as great Baldur's Gate sourcebook for your other adventures - why all great published adventures are designed for 1-3 lvl party?! - little motivation for cautious and prudent party, had to improvise a lot in the middle of adventure

Voort

Explorer
4 out of 5 rating for Murder in Baldur’s Gate

First off, don't pay $35 for this. Amazon has it for much less. Second, be sure to track down the two online-only PDF supplements on the WoTC website (one with monster stats, one with extra material for the adventure). Third, this is really two products. A setting guide and maps for Baldur's Gate, and an adventure to run in it. I found the setting part much more useful. The adventure is a good alternative to dungeon-based, politics-free campaigns, but it has a lot of moving parts that the DM has to keep track of. Be prepared to do a LOT of homework running this adventure. Overall, the product is a solid B+.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
4 out of 5 rating for Murder in Baldur’s Gate

I picked this up, along with the rest of the Sundering storyline and I'm not disappointed. I got it after all the core 5e books were out and downloaded the 5e online information from the D&D site to go with it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases