CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

Shayuri

First Post
lol...I forgot to note hit points. Ah...ah me. That is making me laugh at myself in a semi-caustic manner.

Thanks, CB. I will fix my sheet.

Also, for sanity's sake please feel free to normalize the name to 'Death Otter.' She will mock you in-character, but you can have your revenge in the same arena as you please. :)

Forged Fury

First Post
[MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION] Having had some time to look over the rules and consider my character, I think I would like to switch Cyril's initial Talent from Fast Talk to Charm (Men).

Gribble, I owe you a reply re: the character class question you posed on a previous page of this thread.

Forged Fury, I haven't yet vetted Cyril's sheet, so if you want to make a change, it's ok with me. Go ahead and edit your character submission for Cyril, and when I go to vet his sheet, I'll download the updated version.

All, on Friday, I was appointed to handle surplus public defender criminal cases, which is great for me professionally but bad for my proposed Monday start date for this game. I officially need the "wiggle room" I mentioned last week, so look for this game to start Tuesday evening. I will post comments on everyone else's character sheets tonight. Thanks.

Forged Fury

First Post
Thanks CB, sheet updated. Congrats on the new appointment! I think I can safely speak for all of us and say that your clients need you more than we do. Take whatever time you need.

[MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION], I've vetted Feral Li, and need you to amend your sheet to include Feral's Perception skill check. After you do that, please go ahead and post a character sheet in the RG.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
[MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION], I've vetted Feral Li, and need you to amend your sheet to include Feral's Perception skill check. After you do that, please go ahead and post a character sheet in the RG.

Groovy. :D

Five items wishlist (which will also go on the character sheet) - chest binders, testosterone, a few thousand dollars for surgery

Hmmm, can't think of anything beyond those. Feral doesn't need weapons, or at least he doesn't think so at the moment.

[MENTION=6763059]Rubberneck[/MENTION], I need you to fill in J.R.'s initiative and perception skill check. Please double-check your skill list; I think you have overspent by two points. Bluff, Intimidate, and Jump are cross-class skills for a Fast Military character and thus cost double, with a max rank of 3 + half the character level (in this case, max rank of 2). It would help me if you fleshed out your skill area to include number of ranks, ability score bonus, and the source for any additional bonuses. The Combat Martial Arts feat requires a BAB +1, which a Fast Military doesn't have until 2nd level. Please select a feat other than Combat Martial Arts...if this was a bonus feat garnered from J.R.'s Military occupation, then your choices are Brawl, Armor Proficiency (light), or Personal Firearms Proficiency (which I see is already a feat you've selected).

s

Remove ads