D&D 5E 5e CB's Stonefast OOC -- COMPLETE

Forged Fury

First Post
PM sent to Hojo. It's always fun to find stuff that makes characters better rather than worse.

ETA: One note. I am changing Religion to Medicine. As a brewer, I think Medicine makes a bit more sense.

Last edited:

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Quick note: On rechecking, I see that I messed up on Guran's armor: he doesn't get Shield proficiency, so I'll have to take that off, and adjust AC and equipment.

Also: PM sent to Forged Fury.

Last edited:

Rabbage

First Post
Weeee! I am so excite. I am curious as to know what brings our mighty bunch together. If need be that we are pre-formed as a group for the adventure, does anyone have any ideas of how they would have met?

All, you don't need to include hit dice on your character sheets. At least not to satisfy me. Also, everyone should double-check their equipment. I want you to take max gold for your character class and use it to purchase equipment. To clarify, you should not have included class equipment, background equipment, and equipment purchased using max starting gold. I want you to please use max starting gold ONLY to stock your equipment. If you have a question about equipment, please ask. Probably someone else has the same question.
[MENTION=6787135]HoJo[/MENTION], did you check Skarsgard's sheet? I see that everyone else's sheet has been vetted, but I'm missing seeing that you gave Skarsgard's a once-over. If you did this via PM, no problem. Unless there was something egregiously wrong, I don't need specifics beyond "yes, I looked at it and it seemed to match up."

Rabbage said:
I am curious as to know what brings our mighty bunch together. If need be that we are pre-formed as a group for the adventure, does anyone have any ideas of how they would have met?
The adventure opens with the party basically plunked down at the mouth of the dungeon. As written, it's -- ahem -- roleplay light. Feel free to use this thread to work out connections between characters.

Skarsgard

Explorer
HoJo did it via PM, I have modified my original post.

I'll doublecheck gear.
edit: made a couple of changes due to having more gold than I thought! :)

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
Sorry, I'm not familiar with EnWorld PbP procedures. Do we continue using this thread for OOC discussions or do we post OOC comments in the IC thread?

Fulgrim would like to cast Detect Magic as a ritual. It will take 10 minutes, but he will be able to detect the presence of magic within 30' for the next 10 minutes as long as he continues to concentrate on it. I figure that should help out with detecting magic traps.

Last edited:

I would like our IC to stay as clean and as on-topic as possible.

We will use this thread, our OOC thread, for chit-chat and general questions about our game, including mechanics/rules questions. I would like you, however, to please include relevant die rolls and other game info relevant to your character's actions in the same post in the IC when you state what action your PC takes.

By way of example, this is appropriate commentary for the OOC thread:
being disabled :
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemasterin...s#TOC-Disabled

A character with 0 hit points, or one who has negative hit points but has become stable and conscious, is disabled. A disabled character may take a single move action or standard action each round (but not both, nor can he take full-round actions, but he can still take swift, immediate, and free actions). He moves at half speed. Taking move actions doesn't risk further injury,

but performing any standard action (or any other action the GM deems strenuous, including some free actions such as casting a Quicken Spell spell) deals 1 point of damage after the completion of the act. Unless the action increased the disabled character's hit points, he is now in negative hit points and dying.

ok, put the fire jet on hold a second, please.

If i read the first highlighted portion correctly, I see a move or standard action is ok, but the second highlighted section contradicts by saying damage is taken.

I am confused here.

And here is appropriate commentary for the IC thread:
[section]
Armides bares his teeth in what is probably supposed to be misconstrued as a grin. As Silhouette has suggested he tries the keys. If they don't work he'll reach into the stolen clothes he is wearing and pull out the picks that Tiadora managed to smuggle into the prison for him.

"I would be Armides Diat, now, Lord Nelleon Mallicor." He glances to the other two still conscious. "Looks like you're a little roughed up, Niles. Which means you must be Cass, hmm?" He stops the chatter to get to work on the locks. (Disable Device 20)

[/section]

[sblock=Sheet]Armides Diat, Inquisitor 2
Init: +8; Perception: +7

AC 18 (14 Touch; 14 FF) Current AC: 18
HP: 15 Current HP: 15
CMB: +4 CMD: 18 Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +5

In Hand: Longbow
Conditions:
Spells:
  • 1st level: (DC 13) 1/3 Remaining
    Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Divine Favor
  • 0-level: (DC 12) Unlimited