D&D 5E 5e CB's Stonefast OOC -- COMPLETE

Forged Fury said:
Fulgrim would like to cast Detect Magic as a ritual. It will take 10 minutes, but he will be able to detect the presence of magic within 30' for the next hour as long as he continues to concentrate on it. I figure that should help out with detecting magic traps.
This is a perfect candidate to go in sblocked text in the IC.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Forged Fury

First Post
Nope, I think that about covers it. I believe I am going to see if I can squeeze a statblock into my signature so I don't have to retype it frequently and can easily reference it.

ETA: I failed at reading comprehension. Detect Magic only lasts 10 minutes, but Fulgrim would likely still give it a go if the party is fine with waiting.

Last edited:

HoJo said:
Remind me please, how do you roll dice?
Use the online dice roller of your choice and include a link to the die roll in your IC post. Many folks use invisible castlem Please don't re-roll to get a better result. After we build up trust as a group, I hope to simply have you guys roll with dice and post your result without needing to link to a verifiable result. If players know their action will require a die roll, I want you to go ahead and roll it and include the result in your post.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Another possibility for dice rolls is the off-the-shelf "roll" tag on EN World itself.
Good points: (1) You can't reroll to try again, so it is secure. (2) It's right here, so you don't have to link to anywhere else.
Bad points: (1) It only works from the "Quick Reply" box, not the "Go Advanced" box. (2) You can't edit it: If you try to edit it, any further "Save" you make of that post will simply wipe out your entire roll. (Yes, this means you can't have colored text in your "roll" post.)

In the following, replace "(" with "[" and replace ")" with "]" -- without the double-quote marks of course:

Basic: (roll)XdY+Z(/roll) -- Example: 1d6+2
Named: (roll="Name")XdY+Z(/roll) -- Example: (roll="Attack")1d6+2(/roll)
View: (rollv)XdYbZ(/rollv) -- keeps the "Best" Z of the X dice. Example: 4d6b3 keeps the best 3 of 4d6.
Open: (rollo)XdY+Z(/rollo) -- rerolls and adds any dice that come up maximum. (Exploding dice.)

Rabbage

First Post
Gave everyone a quick boost with Guidance so feel free to add that in to your rolls! Also i'm going to have a lot of fun misusing words. It almost hurts to find big words to use wrong.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases