D&D 5E 5e CB's Stonefast OOC -- COMPLETE

OP changed to reflect a Character Submission deadline of Wednesday, December 10. My mum is visiting from out-of-town this week, Thursday through Sunday, so with prepping for her visit and the visit itself, I can't reasonably get to starting the game any sooner than this coming Monday, December 15 (in the evening, not before).

Check back on Thursday morning this week. I'm going to assign pairs, and I'll want you to vet one another's sheets. You'll be checking for errors and discrepancies (don't fret, happens to everyone). If you spot an error or omission on your partner's sheet, please discretely let that player know via PM or e-mail. I recommend everyone set their settings to accept private messages from other messageboard participants. If you don't want to change your settings to receive PMs, send me an email directly using the address in my profile. We'll work it out.

To date, I haven't had an email or PM from anyone with a request to use a rules mechanic from the PHB. If your sheet uses something that isn't included in the 5e basic rules .pdf, you need to contact me offline so you and I can discuss what it is you wish to do. You can wait until Thursday this week to do so, if you prefer.

Last edited:

HoJo

First Post
I laugh at your DC 11 con check. ... oh wait I'm the rogue I will be going in first most of the time. Did I mention how much I love Canada? :lol:

Last edited:

We have our party of five. Play will begin on Monday. I'll post here with links to both our Rogues' Gallery and IC on Monday. I will largely be absent until late Sunday night. In the interim, I need you to please vet one another's character sheets. If you spot an error ("Dude, that should be +3, not +2!") omission ("Hey, what about languages known?"), let your partner know via PM or email.
[MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION], please check HoJo's sheet
[MENTION=6787135]HoJo[/MENTION], please check Skarsgard's sheet
[MENTION=6787159]Skarsgard[/MENTION], please check Rabbage's sheet
[MENTION=80463]Rabbage[/MENTION], please check tuxgeo's sheet
[MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION], please check Forged Fury's sheet

Rabbage

First Post
[MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION], just a couple things I found looking over your sheet.

You don't have initiative listed, though I'm sure you have it somewhere on your own sheet (+2).

Don't forget your sneak attack will trigger if an enemy has an ally within 5' and you don't have disadvantage on your attack.

Then I think you overspent on your items. You have max gold (160) + 15gp from being an acolyte. When you add in your free Rogue items your inventory should look a little something like this:

Shortsword (2)
Explorer's Pack
Leather Armor
Dagger (2)
Thieves' Tools
Holy Symbol
Prayer Book
Incense (5)
Vestments
Common Clothes
Belt Pouch
Chain Shirt
Shield
Handaxe (2)
Light Hammer
Mason's Tools
Pouch (2)

92g leftover.

I can give you a breakdown if you want to pm me.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Rabbage, thank you for the check.

I have added Initiative to my original post, and added the description of Sneak Attack (plus the description of Thieves' Cant) to the Rogue section. I also removed mention of "Passive Insight," because that was a mental carryover on my part from 4E. It isn't mentioned in the 5E Basic PDF document.

I did not change the equipment list (yet), because the Basic document says (p. 36), ". . . If you use the optional rule from chapter 5 to spend coin on gear, you do not receive the starting equipment from your background." To me, this means that the 160 GP from maximized starting wealth is all I get, so Guran has nothing left over from his Acolyte background.

On another note, I'll get started on checking Forged Fury's sheet this morning, and comment by PM if I find anything worthy of comment. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases