Gaugin' interest in a possible 3.5 Eberron campaign.

HoJo

First Post
I would need time to develop the story but I want to see how many would be interested in an Eberron campaign.
I'm thinking Xendrick giant hunt.

Anyway let me know.

Last edited:

I have zero Eberron books. Can I play without them? Are there materials legally available online for free?

Also, because I love you so much mon ami, you've misspelled "gauging" in your thread title.

HoJo

First Post
They are not available online I don't believe. I am sure you could get along with out. It will be different but not really foreign.
We can work it out in sure.

Right. So, for some bizarre reason (even though I've never played Eberron) I own a hardcover copy of Sharn: City of Towers. I'm betting I purchased it because I planned to implement elements of Sharn in a former campaign. Sharn is the only Eberron resource I own, however. If you think I could rely on just my 3.5 PHB to draft a character, count me in. If that won't work, then, regrettably, I'll have to give this one a miss.

Alternately, let me know if you and I could maybe have an email conversation about any Eberron-specific character mechanics that you feel might overlay onto whatever character concept I were to whip up. I'm open to a mainly 3.5 PHB-based PC that minimally relies on Eberron-specific feats/skills/spells.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I am interested. I own several Eberron books, so that will not be a problem.

Can I assume you will put down some guidelines soon? (Which books, starting level, etc.)

Remove ads