D&D 5E CB's Stonefast IC -- COMPLETE

OOC: Just confirming that Spec did, in fact, arrive just after the level-up. In other news, it appears that the tentative consensus may be to leave the stone chest for now and head to Room 2 (the room with the pedestal that contained the book now possessed by Fulgrim) and settle in for a long rest. I will wait until Saturday morning U.S. eastern time before advancing the thread in that direction. Just in case someone objects or has a better idea for where to hole up during your rest. In the meantime, let me know what watch order you want. So far, Spec has offered to take first watch.

Temporarily stymied by the ooze covering the stone chest, the group left the hidden room. Spec's dagger, held fast to the chest lid, glinted merrily in the light given off by magic and torch.
OOC: Are you leaving the secret door open or closed?

The group made a right turn out into Hallway A and trekked roughly 30' down the hall to the west until coming to an open door crafted of sturdy-looking oak banded with steel. Inside lay a 10'-square room coated in dried mud on its floor. The caked mud reached as high as the lower third of all four walls. In the northeastern corner stood a 3'-high stone pedestal. A solid brass door was closed, inset along the northern stretch of stone wall. The ceiling in this room was ten feet high, the same as the other ceiling heights thus far.
OOC: I need a watch order, please. Spec has volunteered to take first watch.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Guran offers to take second watch.

He also asks around among the group about whether anyone wants to try to open the brass door, in case the party needs to make a sudden exit from the Stonefast Keep.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: Is anyone else trained in lock picking, so we can get advantage on checks? Regardless, Spec will happily work away at the lock after this watch, talking quietly to himself as he does so.

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: Fulgrim will take a shift if needed, wherever. I'm not sure how the rules work for spells learned upon level-up. I know it doesn't cost money, but I'm not sure if it takes two hours per spell level to copy it into my spellbook or if it's assumed that I have been working on that during downtime. In any event, I still need to update my character sheet to change Fulgrim to an Abjurer.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases