D&D 5E The Clean Sheet

asorel

First Post
You know what would be useful for this sheet? An option to make the "prepared" radio buttons for spells solid black instead of gray, kind of like how you can indicate expertise on the skills section. This would be useful for differentiating between spells that are "known" and spells that are prepared.

schnee

First Post
I just added version 2.6 to Github!

I added all of Xanathar's spell content, including the updated versions of all the EE spells - some of which have some changed spell descriptions and rules. (i.e. range of Thunderclap / Word of Radiance, range of Catapult). The cantrips are in the Weapon/Attack area, and spells are in the Spells area. All the mouse-over content is there for every spell.

I also improved the support for the few dozen of us who play Land Druids. Now, in the 'Class and Levels' lines, if you add 'Land' to the same line that has 'Druid' in it - i.e. 'Land Druid 6' or 'Druid, Circle of the Land (Underdark) 12', your Natural Recovery shows up in the spellcasting area - in the newly renamed 'Spell Recovery' box.

I really hope I didn't miss anything, I tested the heck out of it before uploading. Go grab it (PDF version 2.6), test it out, and please let me know if something broke!

schnee

First Post
OK, it looks like Gretakillor is busy, and hasn't updated the GitHub yet, so if anyone's interested, here's the updated 2.6 PDF.

I included 4 other PDFs I used to QA my work - with all the new and updated content entered so it's easy to check over.

Take a look at them and let me know if you find any misses or mistakes.

Ge.tt (link valid until August 7th)
http://ge.tt/8ZueMTq2

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Thanks, I'll take a look at it.

- Still missing spells from SCAG (version 2.5 didn't have them either.)
i.e. Booming Blade and Green Flame Blade.

Last edited:

schnee

First Post
I've been holding off on those because they probably mean tweaking javascript, which is a bit more involved than just adding more text. I'll give those a go next update.

I've been holding off on those because they probably mean tweaking javascript, which is a bit more involved than just adding more text. I'll give those a go next update.
You seem to know how to do this. Hopefully you can aid me? xD

I've edited the List.js to add in backgrounds from SCAG, firearms for the gunslinger archetype, the artificer class for UA, and a couple of homebrew races (dhampir and kitsune).

I've checked twice over both inside the Document JavaScript editor and outside (using Notepad++) and cannot get any of these to appear in the dropdowns. I even removed the original Lists.js to add in the one I edited (everything backed up of course). What am I missing? (x . x);; It just says to edit the files and import them back into the pdf.

Last edited:

schnee

First Post
You seem to know how to do this. Hopefully you can aid me? xD

I've edited the List.js to add in backgrounds from SCAG, firearms for the gunslinger archetype, the artificer class for UA, and a couple of homebrew races (dhampir and kitsune).

I've checked twice over both inside the Document JavaScript editor and outside (using Notepad++) and cannot get any of these to appear in the dropdowns. I even removed the original Lists.js to add in the one I edited (everything backed up of course). What am I missing? (x . x);; It just says to edit the files and import them back into the pdf.

Awesome! Internet high 5!

Unfortunately, you have to open up the PDF with Acrobat Pro and edit those things in to be selections in the pulldown menus. The PDF doesn't auto-populate those from the JavaScript, it can only really populate text fields.

Would you mind PMing me the SCAG stuff you wrote? I'll incorporate the backgrounds when I add the SCAG cantrips.

--

Also, and update...I've been in contact with Gretakillor, and he's looking through stuff, but here in Scandinavia it's summer and nobody is doing anything. If it turns out he's gone from the project for good, I'll make a fork on Github and take it over to add more stuff.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases