[OOC DISCUSSION] Daunton's Dead Past. DM: FourMonos

FourMonos

First Post
I really like the idea of having an OOC thread to discuss any and all things so we don't weigh down the adventure thread.

I know we are all still waiting for everyone who might be interested, but feel free to check in here.

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Checking in. :) Neil's right - you grabbed me with the post in the Hanged Man. I kept forgetting to check whether you made a thread yet. Hopefully the others will pop up soon too.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Oooooh. Sorry. I usually get a "reply" email when people post. I gotta get back in the swing of just checking in regardless. Sorry about that. I'm here and ready to go. Gimmie a minute to get my Ennie legs. I've got to relearn how to post my ministat block and then I'll be in the other thread with Mik.

@H.M. Gimlord: E-mails are ... patchy ... to say the least. Been that way ever since the crash.
[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION]: Reporting for duty :)

FourMonos

First Post
Thanks so much for the xp rewards Lord Sessadore! I know everyone is just starting to check in, get used to looking at the forums, and updating characters. Feel free to make at least one post int he adventure so we can get some RP going.

Remove ads