[OOC DISCUSSION] Daunton's Dead Past. DM: FourMonos

FourMonos

First Post
Well, we'll play it by ear then.
How is everyone? Everyone had a good New year? I seem to remember some people might be out of posting area for a bit

Invisible castle is more down then up lately. There has to be some roller that is more reliable...I know there is enworld roller, but it is hard to use as once you roll, you cannot add new rolls or edit (this part is good) the existing ones.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]. I tried Dice Roller on wikidot, and it's pretty good, but for some reason it keeps on showing me results for another user when I go to my roll history. Odd huh?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]. I tried Dice Roller on wikidot, and it's pretty good, but for some reason it keeps on showing me results for another user when I go to my roll history. Odd huh?

Maybe it is "stupid" enough to allow multiple usernames with different passwords and then history looks up by the name? Maybe you registered earlier and forgot? I don't know. I use it in another game on this boards and it works well (for now). I would prefer IC, it is more powerful, but it doesn't work half the time.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases