[OOC DISCUSSION] Daunton's Dead Past. DM: FourMonos

Son of Meepo

First Post
I went through the wiki page for Daunton assuming that the contents were common knowledge for people that spent time there. I added some possible avenues of investigation to our notes.

dimsdale

First Post
Arrrggggg...I wish I would have checked in earlier.

I'm following the adventure. if someone should go missing in action due to RL situations Lerrick Lvl 8 cleric would be happy to jump into the mix. :)

Glad to see so many familiar faces

FourMonos

First Post
Well, we have a bunch of people already on the adventure. I don't think I can take anymore right now. I'm nor sure I can take everyone as it is :) I haven't heard from [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION] in awhile, but I know he has the lone healer spot. Joy is pretty badass.

Besides, if I have more than one healer, how am I going to kill anyone?

pathfinderq1

First Post
I'm willing to cede the healer spot to Lerrick- I can't seem to find any of the 4e books I actually need for Joy right now, and I can't afford to resubscribe for one game. Books may be on loan- I'm pretty sure I only have my Essentials stuff in the house.

I think Fhangrim is a healer too, so that should work out for everybody. I'll peek back in if I can track down my books (and can keep my head above work-related submersion).

Remove ads