[OOC DISCUSSION] Daunton's Dead Past. DM: FourMonos

FourMonos

First Post
Man it's like I killed everyone with one post :eek:. You guys (or at least one of you) has the information you needed for the skill challenge to now disarm the trap. If you aren't sure how to proceed, feel free to share in character, or 'ooc' in this thread.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I got the answer that gargoyles ignored me. Anything else has to come IC from people that received extra information.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I just got back from my holiday last night, so I've got a bit of work unpacking and catching up on real life. ;) I'll try to put an IC post up in the next couple days...

Neil1889

First Post
Lilli knows that the runes are something to do with the awakening trap, but that's fairly obvious. Haven't solved them - I rolled a 2 on the d20 with the last Arcana check (which Lilli has +17 in).

I know who made the trap, but I don't think that is necessarily going to help (unless maybe Lilli tried History (+10) to try an recollect the caster previous methodologies).

There isn't time for free passes/ successes with a ritual as the gargoyles are waking up.

Drew didn't get anything useful. The gargoyles are real, there is no other threat close by and there is no easy entrance into the building.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Mik can't be of any help either. She botched her Perception check and doesn't see anything but pretty stone ornaments. She's rolling again to hope she can see if there is any clue that Nature can provide.

Aside from that, I think she'll only be good for fighting the gargoyles if they attack. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads