Rivendell

Waller

Legend
4 out of 5 rating for Rivendell

This is a very well produced and detailed supplement. I agree that the Mirkwood book is better, but Rivendell is nevertheless a great piece of work. It does have some duplicated artwork which could have been used for more useful information, but that's a minor complaint.

marafala

Villager
5 out of 5 rating for Rivendell

The design team at Cubicle 7 have done it again. A must buy supplement expanding The One Ring Roleplaying Game over the Misty Mountains. Includes new adversaries, rules for Magical Treasure, and new playable cultures in the Rangers of the North and High Elves of Rivendell. What's not to love?

Yaztromo

Explorer

Very good addition to The One Ring!I can't believe how long it took to generate the perfect RPG game to fit with The Lord of the Rings, after so many talented authors produced great job, but none as good as this.

Chimpy

First Post

I think this book is worth it just for reading about the setting. It's very inspirational. The artwork is nice but I think it could be slightly better - it may be the art style it's hard to say. Also I'm not sure that every room in Rivendell needs detailing! Overall a good supplement with about the right balance of content.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases