How can I use my PDA for running games?

Orryn Emrys

Explorer
I just purchased a Palm IIIc PDA, which I primarily intend to use for business-related purposes, and it occurred to me that there might be numerous uses for the electronic aid in running D&D games. I haven't attempted to use any kind of computerized aid during game play in several years, and I'm enthusiastically looking for any means to improve the organization and efficient adjudication of my game session. Any suggestions?

frompkin

First Post
Well personally, I use mine to roll dice, track initiatives, and (soon) to generate random encounters. There is a plethora of software out there for the Palm platform, the biggest problem you'll have is seperating the good from the bad.

DMFTodd

DM's Familiar
PC's Familiar

PC's Familiar is an app of my own creation for tracking spells for characters. It keeps track of spellbooks, prepared spells and has all of the SRD spells included with full text.

tennyson

First Post
I'd be interested in a Palm program to run my game with as well. Unfortunately, I only have an m100, which is the lowest of the line, but I'd be curious to know what programs anyone uses to run their games.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases