Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Blessed Are the Cheesemakers

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC Note]It has been over 2 months now since the last IC post. Systole mentioned updating maybe a month back, yet he has not been able to.

Is there a way for the Judge (@Mowgli) to help move things along instead of just waiting or wrapping this up?

How many of the players are still here? [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]I'll see what I can do. Probably will end up just doing a wrap up of some sort and releasing the characters back "into the wild." It'll be a couple of days most likely; hang tight.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'm marginally still here, though as I've mentioned before, Ru -- like my other characters -- is going to take a long sabbatical after he's no longer tied to an adventure.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]You aren't being pushy at all, sir! I've been very much slower than I should have been in getting this resolved. However, I'm moving now - I've got a proposal to put to the Judges to get it resolved. Hopefully I'll get it taken care of in the next couple of days.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Adventure Concluded - It's a Wrap!

Final Numbers

OK, after consultation with fellow judges I've decided not to stress much over picking through the thread to see what encounters were completed, what was done, etc. Rather, I've counted the days from adventure start until now, figured level for TBXP and tossed in some extra for your extraordinary patience.

To make it simple, everyone will get a hair under two levels. For all but Samad, this places you at the bottom of your new levels. Since Samad was much closer to his next level up, he'll be placed halfway up his new level. The numbers look like this:

Code:
            XP Total    GP Total
Iago        34,000      33,000     (Level 08)
Pirvinia    50,000      46,000     (Level 09)
Ru          50,000      46,000     (Level 09)
Samad       42,000      39,500     (Level 08½)
Tsaaruk     34,000      33,000     (Level 08)

Note that these numbers are your characters' new totals, not the amount accumulated through the adventure!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases