Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Blessed Are the Cheesemakers

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia4_zpsd6ee1686.jpg
Penelope_zps114a8462.jpg

Pirvinia slid off her horse and approached the pile of cheese at Iago’s beckon.

She nodded in agreement with Ru after hearing about the trap door and someone behind it. With a voice drifting up and mentioning goblins, she said “Yes, probably the former and potential survivors of an attack.”

She called out, “No, we are not goblins. Just be patient a little while, we will need to clear the opening first.”

By “we” the sorceress meant the strong males and she looked for them to take care of it.

“Who are you, what’s your name? We won't hurt you.”

Diplomacy = 28
[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +6 (8 with Mazi)
AC: 14 (18 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 12)-> 18 with Mage Armor
HP:
38 Current: 31
CMD: 14, Fort: +4, Ref: +4, Will: +6 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect: Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand: Alchemical Flask
Spells Remaining: 1st Level: 7/9, 2nd Level: 5/5, 3rd Level 3/4

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision, darkvision; Perception: +14
AC: 19 (Touch 16, flat-footed 17) -> 23 with Mage Armor
HP:
19 Current: 19
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +7
Conditions in effect: Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor
Weapon in Hand: Bite [Att: +9, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)]

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC: 13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP: 15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect: War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand: 2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]

mfloyd3

Explorer
Iago returned the sorceress' gaze, nonplussed. Then he set about rolling the cheese wheels off of the trapdoor.

[sblock=systole]
Systole -- Re: The black feather, Iago spent several weeks traveling with a tengu. Despite the failed roll, can Iago tell whether it is possible the feather is a Tengu's?
[/sblock]

[sblock=Iago stat block]
Iago
Initiative: +2
AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 50 Current: 50
CMB: +6 CMD: 19
Fort: +7 Reflex: +8 Will: +2;
PER Roll: +9/+11 (bonus for searching for objects or judging spoiled food)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Extracts prepared:
Level 1:
Shield
Shield
Identify
Expeditious Retreat
Enlarge Person

Level 2:
Alchemical Allocation
Bull's Strength
Protection from Arrows
*unassigned*

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...ssed-Are-the-Cheesemakers/page2#ixzz3Nlp7czQh

Mutagen prepared:
Strength: +2 Natural Armor Bonus, +4 STR, -2 INT

Weapons:
+1 Falchion: Attack: +7 = [BAB(4) + STR(2) + Misc(0) + Magic(1)]
Damage: 2d4+4, S, Crit: 18-20/x2

Bomb: Attack: +8* = [BAB(4) + DEX(3) + Misc(1**) + Magic(0)]
Damage: 3d6+6*, Fire, Crit: 20/x2 (only 1d6 multiplied); Rng: 20'
Special: Make 9 bombs/day
Bomb Save: DC 16 (10 +1/2 Alch lvl + INT mod)

MW Composite Longbow:
Attack: +8* = [BAB(4) + DEX(3) + Misc(+1, MW) + Magic(0)]
Damage: 1d8+2*, B, Crit: 20/x3, Rng: 110; Ammo: 20

*+1 to-hit, +1 dmg w/in 30’

Expended: 1 bomb, 2 arrows, 1 acid flask
[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
His wound much improved, no longer gaping open he stretches a bit testing his muscles."Samad Thank you for your help. The pain is but a sign we are alive and a reminder how good it is to be without pain." Tsaaruk smiles and returns the wand to his belt before moving inside to assist the others in the room moving the cheese wheels out of the way. In between rolling the cheese wheels he takes a look at the black feather.

[sblock]
kn nature check to identify the feather=22
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 19 fatigued 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 71/80
CMB: +11 fatigued +12 / CMD: 24 Fort: +8 / Ref: +3 / Will: +3
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & +1 shocking Warhammer
Rage: 12/14
Renewed Vigor: 1/1
Lesser Elemental Blood: 2/3

CLW wand 48/50

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"Alvise. Alvise Biaggio," comes the reply. Tsaaruck begins shifting the wheels of cheese and after a few minutes you're able to open the trap door, revealing a filthy and rather unwell-looking half-elf man. He blinks in the light and then peers at everyone. "Thank you so very, very much." He does a double-take when he sees Samad. "Wait, I know you, don't I? From the pig farm and the troglodytes?"

With a little help, he ascends out of the cellar, obviously weak. "I'm sorry. I've been stuck down there for ... five days? Six? It's where we ripen the limberger and the camenbert and the roquefort. Urgh. It's all I've had to eat since the attack. Runny, moldy, stinky cheese. I would really like some water. And a salad." He looks at the dead bodies and winces. "Poor Evan and Rita. And Emmanuelle ... I think she was sweet on me. Did you ... did you find any of the Weathersmiths?"

Iago is sure the feather doesn't belong to a tengu. Tsaaruck, however, is able to identify it. It's a harpy feather, no question.

Alvise_150.jpg

... Alvise Biaggio ...

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Samad could not help but laugh as he helped the haggard man from the pit he had dwelt in, "Well, old aquaintance, what an odd world this is! Of all the people I'd expected to see again, especially from that expedition, it's safe to say you were among the last. Yet here you are, first among the rest!"

He then fell silent, rubbing the nape of his neck. Though it was quite an amusing turn of events, this was still a tragic scene, and if there was anyone who knew how it felt to witness the slaughter of many close friends and family, truly it was he. He looked at the man and shook his head, "Nay, we did not find any of the brothers. Do you have any idea what happened here? Id think one would find their absence mysterious, or, perhaps suspicious is a better word..."

The elf glanced around at his allies, stopping last of all at Tsaaruck, eyeing the feather he held with some look of curiosity.

[sblock=OOC]I actually did plan out some 'witty' dialogue, before realizing that it probably wouldn't be in good taste, all things considered...

Also, Samad retrieved his sword at some point between. :p[/sblock]
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
Samad Salil
AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 44/44
CMB: +8^ CMD: 21^
Fort: +5^ Reflex: +11^ Will: +7^
Perception: +16^, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow (+11^, 1d8+6^, 19-20/x3)
Current Conditions in Effect: Point-Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Heroism^ (1 hour remains)
Spells Remaining (1st): 5/5
Spells Remaining (2nd): 3/4

Used Items:
Arrows (4/20 used)

Abilities Used:
Bardic Performance (3/19 rounds used)
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia4_zpsd6ee1686.jpg
Penelope_zps114a8462.jpg

Pirvinia had not recognized the man, but could sympathize with only being able to eat cheese for some many days. The smell from continually cutting the cheese and cutting it would be an assault on anyone’s olfactory senses.

She offered a drink from her waterskin. “Here.”

“We have no salad, but there is plenty of pork we could grill up.”

“I am Pirvinia von Lichenstein. We are here to help, but so far we have not yet found any sign at all of the Weathersmiths. Only those poor people. Can you tell us what happened before you went into hiding? You mentioned goblins.”

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +6 (8 with Mazi)
AC: 14 (18 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 12)-> 18 with Mage Armor
HP:
38 Current: 31
CMD: 14, Fort: +4, Ref: +4, Will: +6 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect: Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand: Alchemical Flask
Spells Remaining: 1st Level: 7/9, 2nd Level: 5/5, 3rd Level 3/4

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision, darkvision; Perception: +14
AC: 19 (Touch 16, flat-footed 17) -> 23 with Mage Armor
HP:
19 Current: 19
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +7
Conditions in effect: Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor
Weapon in Hand: Bite [Att: +9, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)]

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC: 13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP: 15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect: War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand: 2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]

mfloyd3

Explorer
Iago looks at the newcomer, and waits to hear his tale.

[sblock=Iago stat block]
Iago
Initiative: +2
AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 50 Current: 50
CMB: +6 CMD: 19
Fort: +7 Reflex: +8 Will: +2;
PER Roll: +9/+11 (bonus for searching for objects or judging spoiled food)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Extracts prepared:
Level 1:
Shield
Shield
Identify
Expeditious Retreat
Enlarge Person

Level 2:
Alchemical Allocation
Bull's Strength
Protection from Arrows
*unassigned*

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...ssed-Are-the-Cheesemakers/page2#ixzz3Nlp7czQh

Mutagen prepared:
Strength: +2 Natural Armor Bonus, +4 STR, -2 INT

Weapons:
+1 Falchion: Attack: +7 = [BAB(4) + STR(2) + Misc(0) + Magic(1)]
Damage: 2d4+4, S, Crit: 18-20/x2

Bomb: Attack: +8* = [BAB(4) + DEX(3) + Misc(1**) + Magic(0)]
Damage: 3d6+6*, Fire, Crit: 20/x2 (only 1d6 multiplied); Rng: 20'
Special: Make 9 bombs/day
Bomb Save: DC 16 (10 +1/2 Alch lvl + INT mod)

MW Composite Longbow:
Attack: +8* = [BAB(4) + DEX(3) + Misc(+1, MW) + Magic(0)]
Damage: 1d8+2*, B, Crit: 20/x3, Rng: 110; Ammo: 20

*+1 to-hit, +1 dmg w/in 30’

Expended: 1 bomb, 2 arrows, 1 acid flask
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
"Goblins would explain the little tracks, at least," Ru says, nodding toward the smaller footprints he previously discovered. He frowns slightly, cocking his head to one side as the Pirvinia helps re-hydrate the survivor.

"While we're at it, exactly how is it you came to be down there, carefully covered with cheese wheels in the first place?"

[sblock=ooc]Studied Targeting the survior, though as usual, my failure to actually train up most of Ru's social skills means it does little good. Never hurts to try, though. :)

Sense Motive w/ Studied Target (1d20+7=10)[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg

Ru Brike
AC: 21 (Touch 16, Flatfooted 17)
HP: 62/62

Initiative: +4
Perception: +9 (+11 Studied Target(s), +12 Traps)
Sense Motive: +5 (+7 Studied Target(s))
CMB: +6 CMD: 21 Fort: +8 Reflex: +10 Will: +4
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects, +3 Ref vs. traps)

Wakizashi +1: +11/+6, 1d6+1
Wakizashi (TWF): +9/+8/+4/+3, 1d6+1/1d6
Light Mace: +10/+5, 1d6
Light Mace (TWF): +8/+8/+3/+3, 1d6/1d6
Longbow: +10/+5, 1d8
Conditional Attack mods: +2d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank), +2 Attack / dmg vs. Studied Target (move action or with sneak attack success, up to 2 targets), -2/+4 Power Attack

Conditions: Ioun Torch, Studied Target (Alvise)

In Hand: Longbow
CLW Wand charges: 35/35 remaining
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"I started working for the Weathersmiths a month ago, maybe. Seasonal work, and I'd, y'know, moved on from some other jobs," the ragged half-elf explains. "The puffwampis burning that shipment wasn't my fault, but that damn Renlow woman had it in for me. Anyway, I had a cart and the Weathersmiths needed someone to run shipments out to the depot and do some work around the dairy. So I was down there getting some of that special cheese that tastes like sick-up, on account of there were some rich folks having a party and they requested it special. That's what I was supposed to deliver."

He takes a swig of water and shudders. "When I was down there getting the cheese packed up, I heard yelling and screaming and someone shouting magic words, and then there was a whoosh and the whole place started to smell like smoke. After that, there wasn't any way I was going upstairs. I found a corner down there and I hid and I stayed put.

"Then there was a fight in the dairy. I heard goblin-speak and little footsteps, and I know it was goblin-speak because I grew up in the swamps and I know goblin-speak when I hear it. And there was something really big walking around and yelling stuff and hitting things. A giant, maybe? I never seen one, though. Might've been a troll. I saw a troll skull once, at a carnival. I figure a live one could've been the right size as whatever I heard.

"Anyway, I hid down there and waited for the fighting to be over. And afterwards, it took the goblins a couple hours to sack the place. I thought they were going to find me the whole time, but they didn't. And when they left and I tried to get out, I realized they didn't find me because during the fight something had got knocked over on to the trap door. Which was good because the goblins didn't realize there was a cellar, but it was bad because I was stuck. And after two days of eating nothing but sick-up cheese, I started to wish the goblins had got me."

Alvise looks around and frowns. "After the fight was over, I heard one of the Weathersmiths yelling something at the goblins. If there ain't a body, then maybe the goblins took 'em. I can't imagine any reason why, though."

Alvise_150.jpg

... Alvise Biaggio ...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases