D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

Undrhil

Explorer
Hey MPMB! First off thank you for putting this awesome builder together. I have been using it since the you first started and have told many players and DM's about this great tool.

I'm sorry that WOTC has to be a prick about it. Are you still making new versions of this tool? If so PM me for I would like to continue to support your great effort.

Ra

He's got a Patreon set up (link in the OP) and I believe that is how he is distributing the sheet now. In addition, the new versions are going to be SRD-content only (but with "homebrew" potential).

Pauln6

Hero
I was planning on updating our PCs when they go up from 14th to 15th level but they might want to upgrade to some of the stuff from Xanathar's Guide. I think a lot of the UA stuff might have been on the last sheet I saved. Is there any update on if or when the sheet might be upgraded to the official versions of the new subclasses?

I'm not 100% on where we're at with the copyright issues but I'm happy for a sheet that just works out the maths, spell lists, and ability/feat headers. I can type out shorthand descriptions myself!

Levi Newman

First Post
So when is the official release of the updated character sheets with the implementation of Xanthars? If it is already out where can i find it? by the way i would like to say that i love your character sheets.

wilcoxon

Explorer
So when is the official release of the updated character sheets with the implementation of Xanthars? If it is already out where can i find it? by the way i would like to say that i love your character sheets.

There will not be an official update of the sheet with Xanathar's content. The next release of the sheet will have all non-SRD content REMOVED. However, the import functionality is supposed to be improved so if someone creates the javascript files for Xanathar's then anyone with access to the files can import them.

Remove ads