D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

Class Features - print space

I tried to find it - but I don't see a way to give more print space to class features. If there is a way to expand the print field or some other way to have all the text print "somewhere" - that would be great.

Thanks for a great sheet

My apologies for the very late responses. I'm not very active on the EN world forums anymore as there is very little activity to respond to ;)

out of nowhere - what is the difference between the printer friendly and printer friendly - redesign
The only difference is the design, hence the name "redesign". The redesign doesn't use any copyrighted material from WotC, like their dragon design or how they made the edges of all the boxes.

I tried to find it - but I don't see a way to give more print space to class features. If there is a way to expand the print field or some other way to have all the text print "somewhere" - that would be great.

Thanks for a great sheet
It is unfortunately not possible in an AcroForm to dynamically resize a text box. If it would be I would make it work like that, but there is simply no way. If you find that text is overflowing I can recommend copying the overflowing text to a Notes page.

Hello
Do you know what cleric domains it has?
I'm very sorry, but I don't know what you are referring to. The sheet comes with only the SRD content which has only one cleric domain. Read the description of the download for why that is. In short, it is copyright restrictions by Wizards of the Coast. If you want more content, you can make it yourself or use materials made by others. Please see the /r/mpmb subreddit for more information.

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
I'm very sorry, but I don't know what you are referring to. The sheet comes with only the SRD content which has only one cleric domain. Read the description of the download for why that is. In short, it is copyright restrictions by Wizards of the Coast. If you want more content, you can make it yourself or use materials made by others. Please see the /r/mpmb subreddit for more information.

I didn't know there was a subreddit! Subscribed!

Yunru

Banned
Banned
When did the character sheets become DMsGuild only?
I've gotten a new computer and was looking to redownload the sheets, but my donation email links aren't working, and there's no links here any more.

When did the character sheets become DMsGuild only?
I've gotten a new computer and was looking to redownload the sheets, but my donation email links aren't working, and there's no links here any more.

I'm guessing you read the first post of this thread and not the Download post itself. I don't blame you, it is confusing. I didn't realise until now. I have updated the first post of this thread to hopefully avoid further confusion.

The sheets were moved to DMs Guild but have since then also been taken from off from there as well (because WotC didn't like them, although no explanation why).

The sheets can now be found here on ENworld again for free. There are no longer any donation-only options. I have moved away from using PayPal donations and sharing a Dropbox link. You can now join my Patreon and get access to a shared Dropbox/Google Drive folder. Although joining my Patreon doesn't get you anything extra content-wise like the "bonus versions" that existed before. The sheets found there are identical to the ones here on ENworld. All the Patreon gets you is showing your support, earlier access to new versions, and access to the Beta versions.

Yunru

Banned
Banned
I'm guessing you read the first post of this thread and not the Download post itself. I don't blame you, it is confusing. I didn't realise until now. I have updated the first post of this thread to hopefully avoid further confusion.

The sheets were moved to DMs Guild but have since then also been taken from off from there as well (because WotC didn't like them, although no explanation why).

The sheets can now be found here on ENworld again for free. There are no longer any donation-only options. I have moved away from using PayPal donations and sharing a Dropbox link. You can now join my Patreon and get access to a shared Dropbox/Google Drive folder. Although joining my Patreon doesn't get you anything extra content-wise like the "bonus versions" that existed before. The sheets found there are identical to the ones here on ENworld. All the Patreon gets you is showing your support, earlier access to new versions, and access to the Beta versions.

Thank you!

EDIT: For the colourful sheet, might I suggest swapping the locations of current and Max HP? That way it displays like 5/37, which is more intuitive than 37/5.

Last edited:

Thank you!

EDIT: For the colourful sheet, might I suggest swapping the locations of current and Max HP? That way it displays like 5/37, which is more intuitive than 37/5.
The idea is that the box labelled "Max Hit Points" is used just for the maximum hit points and that and reduction in HP is recorded in the wounds section. The sub-section "current" of the Max Hit Points box is to record any increase/reduction in Max HP from things like the Aid spell or undead reducing your Max HP. It is not meant to record your damage.

Don't think of it as "Max HP / Current HP", but as "Max HP / Current Max HP".

Remove ads