Mods for Skyrim

Joker

First Post
I picked up Skyrim about a year ago and want to start playing it now.

I want to mod it graphically before I began but the amount of mods out there is a bit daunting. Does anyone know which mods I should start out with?

I picked up Skyrim about a year ago and want to start playing it now.

I want to mod it graphically before I began but the amount of mods out there is a bit daunting. Does anyone know which mods I should start out with?

I use all of the towns and cities enhanced mods,but you should also pick up the unoffical patches too.

reelo

Hero
Check out skyrimgems.com
It's a collection of the very best mods arranged thematically. Be sure to grab "immersive armors" no matter what!

Janx

Hero
I'll have to check with my wife, she runs a good stack of Skyrim mods. I'll post back later with some of her favorites.

though the unofficial skyrim patches mod is a good place to start.

reelo

Hero
Have a look at "Skyrim S.T.E.P." (Depending on the Specs of your rig, take all of Core, but make sure you follow install instructions, mod-sorting, cleaningetc TO THE LETTER) and have a look at "Skyrim G.E.M.S." also, read up on ENB for fx-injection. It's all very daunting, but this somewhat dated game can get awe-inspiringly good graphics. I just recently set it up on my PC from 2011 again, and it took be several days and reinstalls to find the right balance between looks and performance.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases