2015---IN REMEMBRANCE....

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Wayne Rogers passed away today (31 Dec 15) of complications from pneumonia, age 82.

Wayne played "Trapper John" in M*A*S*H during the earlier seasons.
Alas that I was too young to 'get' most of the humor in M*A*S*H.

Wayne later became an investor. I always thought he was fun to watch on Fox Business Network discussion panels and interviews (the looks on his face).
I credit him with introducing me to the statement " 'Too big to fail' is also 'too big to EXIST' ! ". (about bank collapses in 2008)

Last edited:

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Natalie Cole, American Singer, Songwriter, Dies at 65

Natalie Cole, the American singer who overcame battles with substance abuse and the long shadow of her famous father to earn worldwide success of her own, has died. She was 65.

Publicist Maureen O'Connor told The Associated Press Cole died Thursday night. O'Connor had no details about how or where Cole died.

In Remembrance

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Jason Wingreen, Voice Of Boba Fett, Dies At 95

Jason Wingreen, the actor who provided the voice of Boba Fett in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, has died at the age of 95.

Jason Wingreen’s son, Ned Wingreen, confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that his father had died on Christmas Day at his home in Los Angeles. Jason Wingreen was born in Brooklyn on October 9, 1920.

In Remembrance

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
'Oz' producer Sean Whitesell dead at 52

Sean David Gerard Whitesell, a writer and producer for television shows including "Oz" and "The Killing", is dead. He passed away after a long battle with cancer.

Whitesell died last Thursday, a representative of talent agency WME told hollywoodreporter.com. He was 52.

In Remembrance

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases