D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs [OOC]

Zansy

Explorer
Fenris is actually from California, he grew up there and only moved here for a job about 6 years ago. Oddly enough he adores this weather and goes outside to shovel snow in his shorts! It's blindingly sunny, the sun reflects off the icy snow so you can see anything so I am staying inside to hide lol. We're supposed to get another nasty snow/freezing rain event tomorrow into Sunday, fun! But come July and we're all baking on the beach in gorgeous 80's we'll be perfectly content again :)

Meanwhile, where I'm from, we're having the worst rainstorm winter we had since before I was born, hailstorms occasionally, and only snowy in mountains. But everyone is already inside, looking for warm cover from even light rain...
I'm spoilt by my own geography...:uhoh:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Hey all. Kira wanted me to let you know she's having some trouble getting onto ENW, and she'll be back as soon as she can. I can reach her if you have need of contacting her :)

Zansy

Explorer
Hey all. Kira wanted me to let you know she's having some trouble getting onto ENW, and she'll be back as soon as she can. I can reach her if you have need of contacting her :)

Oddly enough, I was also having some trouble accessing ENW these last couple of days. (Not sure if it's all the same thing, mine was with the "domain expiring ") I read somewhere that I should check my DNS settings, scan for/remove any malware, and reboot.
Now I don't know the first thing about DNS settings or where they are, but I scanned my tablet and restarted it, and I'm posting right now to Prove I'm alive so...yeah ^_^;

It's late here so I'll try to post tomorrow or Sunday.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
In an effort to challenge myself creatively, I am going to start doing weekly campaign setting updates for all of my settings, starting next week.

The Secret Under the Stairs will be getting new setting material every Tuesday. I'll be creating a campaign group for the setting and will invite all of you to become members once the group is created.

Zansy

Explorer
In an effort to challenge myself creatively, I am going to start doing weekly campaign setting updates for all of my settings, starting next week.

The Secret Under the Stairs will be getting new setting material every Tuesday. I'll be creating a campaign group for the setting and will invite all of you to become members once the group is created.
That sounds fantastic! Anything we can do to help out ?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases