D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs [OOC]

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Well, the premise is the family moving in to the house, so everyone is going to be there by default, either moving in or helping with the move in.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Has Simon been around enough and close enough to the family that Bella would consider him an Uncle?

Kira, do we have a deadline for character sheets? :D

Well my character is a friend of the family. He served with the father of the family, Simon, but they took different routes once they were out of the war. He became a veterinarian while my character became a Police Officer. We could have met while enlisted or we could have been friends that joined up together. Doesn't matter to me. Either way I'm guessing Simon requested some help moving and that's why my character is there.

I'm thinking perhaps your character could have been a military working dog handler, and that our characters met while Simon was caring for your character's partner. Maybe your character is now a K-9 cop. :)

Zansy

Explorer
I had a few questions I wanted to ask last night, that went poof because I forgot to ask them
:-S in retrospect writing them down would've been smart...

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Fenris and I about to get slammed with a huge snowstorm. The power may go out, so we might be missing a little while. Or, we'll be stuck in the house for days with nothing to do but play online. I like the second option better ;)

Zansy

Explorer
Hope you guys get out of the storm soon! :)

Which reminds me, @Fenris, @Queenie, I'm kinda open to ideas here on where Terry stands with Bella, her boyfriend Brad and/or them going out together. ^_^ there are lots of directions we can take it and I'm having trouble picking a fave to suggest.

EDIT: almost Forgot the parents ^_^ [MENTION=8547]Twiggly the Gnome[/MENTION], [MENTION=6787159]Skarsgard[/MENTION], I do imagine that there might be a little tension between Terry and his folks, his football scholarship was revoked and he was caught vandalizing campus property with his friends (still gotta figure out what exactly happened...) his future and his career in sports is put into question. Your thoughts?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases