D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs [OOC]

Rubberneck

First Post
So while making a 5E character for another game I stumbled across something EPIC that I have since fallen in love with and have a new character concept in mind for this game. Mountain Dwarf Warlock. With the racial abilities of Dwarven Combat Training and Dwarven Armor Training my character would be proficient with light and medium (not heavy but I might be able to fit that in somewhere) and 'war' weapons. Also since armor no longer has an effect on spell casting I'd be able to cast spells unhindered. With the Warlock class I'd have a d8 hit die so I won't be squishy either. So picture a Dwarf with a Warhammer and medium armor (maybe heavy) spell caster.... YES! THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIIIIIIIC!

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Ok. Just keep in mind that warlock pacts are biiiiiiiiiig deal in this setting. The "other" side is inspired by not only Labyrinth and Narnia but also things like Pan's Labyrinth and even a bit of Hellraiser. So, a pact is something that will be integral to your character - one of those character hooks that basically gives the DM permission to be cruel and unusual to your character. ;)

Thought I'd give fair warning before you commit to the concept. :D

Rubberneck

First Post
Yah. Doing some reading but need to go to sleep before work. 12hr days are hellish. I'll need your help with coming up with ideas for said pacts.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Whatever it is, its something we'll be roleplaying out when play begins since you won't be starting with the pact already established. What sort of pact did you have in mind (fey, fiend, or old one)?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
The Secret Under the Stairs [Recruiting]

Going with an elven wizard. She's the Carroll's teenage daughter, around 16 years old. Pretty. Cheerleader. Kind of a ditz... Or she is? I think she just more interested in boys than studying. ;)

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
And there was much pouting and wailing and gnashing of teeth. ;) We shall miss the youngest girl of the family. We'll leave the light on for you should you manage to free up some time.

Remove ads