D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs [OOC]

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Yeah I didn't want to step on any toes! But sorcerer seems to fit my concept and the game better than wizard, especially with the wild magic and the whole "learning your skills" thing.

Also consider, though, that you have a wild mage sorcerer in one of my other games. Not saying that you can't play one here as well, but it might be fun to branch out a bit with this game.

For everyone's consideration - an Oath of the Ancients Paladin would fit the world quite well. ;)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
That is true, I forgot she was a Wild Mage! :D wild mages fit this concept so well! I'm only considering changing a tiny bit, since I haven't played the wizard yet I'm just a little nervous. But since she is mostly done I am sure I will stick with what I have.

Zansy

Explorer
On the sorcerer/Wizard question(since I missed out): it's good either way as far as I'm concerned. Comparing Metamagic vs arcane traditions vs invocations, wild magic/arcane recovery vs. all the benefits an otherworldly patron provides... I'm certain that even if at first level there might be comparison at the start of the game the paths could take different directions at a moment's notice.

The different arcanists are frankly something I'm very excited about in 5e :D I miss the term "schools of magic", though.

Rubberneck

First Post
Hey guys. So I'm going to be stepping down from this game for now. I made the mistake of joining way too many games at once. However if I get caught up before this game starts or if there is a way to join in during gameplay I will do so.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
@Twiggly the Gnome, I'm going to go ahead and get the IC thread started with dad being out getting lunch for everyone. As soon as you get your character in the RG, we'll have dad get home with the grub. :D
[MENTION=6746242]mips42[/MENTION], Uncle Mark will be arriving late to the move-in party (i.e. when you get your character in to the RG).

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases