WotBS Pathfinder: WotBS Campaign Guide

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If some kindly Pathfinder folks could look this over, I'd be grateful! Mainly for formatting issues.

Attachments

• WotBSCampaignGuidePFRPG.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 360
Last edited:

I'm still reading it, but I am noticing some elements are similar to Kingmaker in sound. This isn't necessarily a bad thing; it gives you some idea of the way you can advertise it.

Edit: Removed something caused by misreading.

Edit 2: I'm wondering if you are not front-loading the campaign too much? This is not meant as a bad thing, but it seems the campaign guide includes a surprising amount of information on how to set up and alter the campaign. It is also lacking in a lot of setting information that would be helpful to understanding the plot.

I do like including the variability, but perhaps summarize that a bit more and include the options for adding encounters and such to the modules themselves?

Just suggestions, based mostly on personal preference.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've played half of Kingmaker so far, and haven't come across any similarities - WotBS has no kingdom building or exploration or anything like that. It predates Kingmaker by a number of years. What similarities did you spot?

Leading armies into battle and the bit about ruling the world. Ruling the world is not part of standard Kingmaker, but some groups are insane enough to try it. The other I have already said too much on.

Edit: And, after reading this, I want it. Very good!

Last edited:

[sblock]Presumably his body is abducted?[/sblock]

It would also be nice if the three minor nations had at least a sentence or two about them to set the scene.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There's no such thing as a "tentative" ETA. If I give a date, I'll get shouted at by someone sometime who will say it was a promise. :)

the_David

Explorer
I was hoping the Inquisitors and the Solei Palancis would get their own archetypes instead of feats. (Same goes for the other groups, actually.) Would that be too much of an effort?

Remove ads