[OOC] A Game of Trust

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Yes, we now have an OOC thread -- feel free to post suggestions, questions, comments, criticisms, and anything else regarding the game or how it's going.

Also, we've lost a couple of players (I blame dragons or possibly dinosaurs), so we could use one or two players. If anyone's interested, see the opening post of the game (link in sig) for rules on character generation, then post here letting me know you're ready to play. Introduce yourself whenever it makes sense for your character to be in the same place as the existing characters. It's casual like that :)

(Edit: It appears we have found replacements. Spiffy.)

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
Brother Fendric's player checking in, so I can subscribe. BTW, I think we're probably ready to move on. [IC: I so hope there's a town in range pretty soon, before Sir Ex starts to get ripe and stiff... :)]

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Was having trouble connecting to the boards (assumed they were just down...) But yes, still with, and yes, back.

Anyway, until someone else claims it, I'll assume that Victus' has and is using Exantrius' sword.

dpdx

Explorer
Spot check coming soon, right after I get home (3-4 hours from now) and can get to some dice - unless someone wants to roll it for me (+2 WIS, no ranks).

Also, I'm gonna post here once again just to say a big sincere "Thank You" to all of my fellow players and Guilt Puppy. This is the best DnD game I've ever played in, tabletop or PbP. I hope I can return the favor sometime when my DMing chops are up to the standard. You guys rock.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
dpdx said:
Also, I'm gonna post here once again just to say a big sincere "Thank You" to all of my fellow players and Guilt Puppy. This is the best DnD game I've ever played in, tabletop or PbP. I hope I can return the favor sometime when my DMing chops are up to the standard. You guys rock.

Thanks for the thanks, and right back to you and everyone... I'm really enjoying this game, and I can honestly say this is the best group of players I've ever DMed for, tabletop or otherwise.

BTW, if you start a PbP game (that doesn't have a daily post requisite or something else that doesn't fit my schedule) definitely count me in.

dpdx

Explorer
I was gonna tack this onto my post in the IC thread, but like Fendric, I tend to run on for pages at a time, so here it is.

[OOC: A couple notes - Fendric's pretty close to leveling, I believe, so this encounter might put him over. Should I wait to level him until after a night of prayer?

Also, like Vexed, I too will be in Vegas from April 3rd to the 13th, during which time I will TRY my damndest to get to a computer, and may even have one in the hotel room! If for some reason I cannot post during that time, I will try to let everybody know, and then perhaps one of the other players would like to auto-pilot Fendric for a time so as not to saddle GP with a THIRD PC...

If it should come up, and anyone's interested, let me know and I'll email Fendric's sheet.]

Vargo

First Post
Looking for another player?

I'm willing to bop in to one more game... I can either pick up an existing character, or create my own, if you would so kindly point me to the character creation guidelines... Which were at the top of the thread, so I'll kindly go remove my foot from my mouth, and go make one. :D

And now I'm noticing that the request for additional players was made back on 2/8... Darn. You guys full?

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
I'd let you pilot Fendric during my vacation, if I need someone, but I want him *back* when I get home. :)

You're not wrong to want to get in - this is an excellent game.

Hey, GP! Maybe Vargo could take Victus? You have the stats and stuff, right?

Remove ads