Nazi Super-Cows!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I loved the interview with the farmer who was talking about how utterly homicidal the ones he culled were, charging across an entire field with deadly intent.

I'm reminded of the end of a movie lampooned on MST3K: "They tampered in God's domain..."

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Was curious what they looked like. Mean looking. Of course, I am imagining mutated versions of these Heck Cows.
Here is a gallery I found: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nazi-super-cows-too-aggressive-4921075

What the heck!

they don't look mean, just hairy. I love the comment about Hercules and Nazi Supermen wrestling mutant aurochs - perhaps big, green ones with bulging muscles

(btw I'd hate to see Nazi sheep, I've been bunted by a ram lamb, those things are nasty)

Last edited:

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
Was curious what they looked like. Mean looking. Of course, I am imagining mutated versions of these Heck Cows.
Here is a gallery I found: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nazi-super-cows-too-aggressive-4921075

Especially when looking at image #3 of this gallery, one should be aware that Heck cows with their withers height of 130-140 cm are actually smaller than modern cows.

Oh, and the Heck brothers, working at the zoos of Berlin aand Munich respectively, conducted their breednig programme in the twenties - before the Nazis came to power.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Oh, and the Heck brothers, working at the zoos of Berlin aand Munich respectively, conducted their breednig programme in the twenties - before the Nazis came to power.

The party was founded in 1920. So, it is perhaps more accurate to say their program was during the rise to power.

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
The party was founded in 1920. So, it is perhaps more accurate to say their program was during the rise to power.

Development of NSDAP's result in the Reichstagswahlen from 1920 to 1933:

May 1924: 6.6%
December 1924: 3.0%
May 1928: 2.6%
September 1930: 18.3%
July 1932: 37.4%
November 1932: 33.1%
March 1933: 43.9%

And afterwards never below 90%. Theirs was a meteoritic rise to power.

MarkB

Legend
Development of NSDAP's result in the Reichstagswahlen from 1920 to 1933:

May 1924: 6.6%
December 1924: 3.0%
May 1928: 2.6%
September 1930: 18.3%
July 1932: 37.4%
November 1932: 33.1%
March 1933: 43.9%

And afterwards never below 90%. Theirs was a meteoritic rise to power.

One might almost say a stampede. Coincidence? Heck if I know.

The Daily Show piece on the cows (which is apt to be aimed more to be entertaining than completely accurate) suggested that part of the point was to be able to have Nazi Supermen wrestling aurochs. Because, you know, wrestling with half a ton of angry pot roast makes you manly and stuff.

Maybe this was the precursor to the serum that created Captain America and led to the rise of HYDRA?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases