Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Unable to shift backwards to continue hurling chakrams, Hailey drew her rapier and tried stabbing the creature.

She snapped at Vandor behind her, "I said, make some space so I can step back! I am much better with ranged attacks than this flimsy blade."

[sblock=Actions]Drew rapier
Standard Attack: Rapier: 1D20+2 = 15; 1D6+1 = 4
No Change to map [/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: Rapier[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Realizing that she has no idea where this thing is, Zeta takes a step back, closes her eyes, and listens intently...trying to isolate the little 'splap splap' of its feet slapping the ground, and the wet goopy noises of it attacking and breathing.

(Perception to try to isolate its location: [roll0])

G

Guest 11456

Combat - Round 2/3 - Wrap Up

Realizing that she has no idea where this thing is, Zeta takes a step back, closes her eyes, and listens intently...trying to isolate the little 'splap splap' of its feet slapping the ground, and the wet goopy noises of it attacking and breathing.
Zeta determines the current location of the blindheim.

Vandor was surprised at how nimble the frog was. Unfazed, he loaded another bolt and fired it at the stubborn frog.
The bolt sails over the blindheim's head.

Aja stands and waits for the blindness to wear off.

Olrich continues to wait.

Twist stayed put and scrubbed at his eyes, trying to rub vision back into them. When after a few seconds it became clear that he couldn't see and no amount of eye-rubbing would change that, he focused instead on the feel of his rapier in his paw, and gave over his senses to trying to hear movement. I'll try to poke froggy with my blade if he comes near. And if I think I won't mistakenly poke Hailey. Or Zeta. Or Vandor. The ratling sighed.

Unable to shift backwards to continue hurling chakrams, Hailey drew her rapier and tried stabbing the creature.
She snapped at Vandor behind her, "I said, make some space so I can step back! I am much better with ranged attacks than this flimsy blade."
It appeared that Hailey's blade would connect but the blindheim dodged at the last moment.

The blindheim attacks Hailey with its bite and claws. The bite misses but both claws hit for a total of 5 damage.

G

Guest 11456

Combat - Round 3/4

Everyone is up. Post when you can. I will sequence in initiative order.

Initiative:
Zeta 10
Vandor 10
Aja 7
Olrich 3
Twist 15
Hailey 14
Blindheim 14

CURRENT MAP

Note: The space that Vandor was occupying is narrow and thus is considered difficult terrain for Aja and Olrich (requiring two movement points).

Note: Everyone please recall which dice rollers we are using for this game. I have added them to the top of the thread for a reminder.

[section]Twist remained silent. He focused on listening for the frog, suddenly afraid in his blinded state that the toad would be lying in wait for a victim to eat. Eaten by a frog. Mom and Dad would never live that one down. He kept his rapier at the ready and shuffled backward another five feet into the tunnel.[/section]

G

Guest 11456

Combat - Round 3/4 - Partial Wrap Up

Zeta edges forward, and stabs her rapier at the spot she'd heard the toad-monster in, hoping to get lucky!
But the blinded android is unable to connect.

Vandor steps back opening up space for Hailey and fires once more at the blindheim.
The bolt hits its mark (2 damage).

Aja continues to wait for the blindness to wear off.

Twist remained silent. He focused on listening for the frog, suddenly afraid in his blinded state that the toad would be lying in wait for a victim to eat. Eaten by a frog. He kept his rapier at the ready and shuffled backward another five feet into the tunnel.

Hailey is up.

CURRENT MAP

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

With some space, Hailey stepped back and drew a chakram from her belt. She sent it whirling at the creature.

"Zeta keep falling back and get out of there."

[sblock=Actions]Drew chakram
Standard Attack: Chakram: 1D20+6 = [19]+2 = 21; 1D8+2 = [2]+2 = 4
5ft step: Updated Map [/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: Rapier[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Combat - Complete

Zeta edges forward, and stabs her rapier at the spot she'd heard the toad-monster in, hoping to get lucky!
But the blinded android is unable to connect.

Vandor steps back opening up space for Hailey and fires once more at the blindheim.
The bolt hits its mark (2 damage).

Aja continues to wait for the blindness to wear off.

Twist remained silent. He focused on listening for the frog, suddenly afraid in his blinded state that the toad would be lying in wait for a victim to eat. Eaten by a frog. He kept his rapier at the ready and shuffled backward another five feet into the tunnel.

With some space, Hailey stepped back and drew a chakram from her belt. She sent it whirling at the creature.
"Zeta keep falling back and get out of there."
This chakram strikes the blindheim and the creature slumps to the ground not moving.

Kaodi

Hero
Olrich relaxes his arms and lets them fall back to his sides. "No time like the present I suppose to harvest its ocular organs for examination," comments the arcanist. "I do not think we will we going anywhere for a bit, especially given that our scouts are among the impaired." Of course, he is not going to just push Aja out of the way. He will have to wait for one of the others, likely Vandor, to guide her out of the narrow passage.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases