Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

[section]Seeing the others talk and finding that no harm came to any of them, Twist hopped out from behind Olrich. "Hey, Zeta! Can you tell time? Is it, like, one of your special abilities? Because my sense of time isn't so great. And I was wondering how we'll know when to head back. Because I don't like water too much, right? Or swimming. Or . . . drowning." Twist looked hopefully at Zeta, like he wanted to examine her innards to see if she maybe had a watch or a clock hardwired somewhere.[/section]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey nodded as the old man explained. “Gotcha. So we bring them to the other side of the pond and then come out to get you so you can go in and bring them out too. I suppose that will work. I am thinking it is best to cast the spell just before we step into the water, yeah.”

She looked to the others to see if they had more to ask. The gunslinger was ready to get on with it.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Zeta gave Twist a look and uttered a resigned sigh.

"I tell time by looking at the sun, just like everyone else," she said. "I'm not a golem, or a machine."

[section]Twist pouted in disappointment. "Don't worry, Zeta, you're still special to me!" The ratling didn't seem to notice Zeta's irritation; in fact, Twist's eyes went wide for a split second just after catching sight of a glorious metal chalice inlaid with gems. The cup perched atop a funny-shaped table of some sort, directly beneath a beam of sunlight that filtered through a window. Twist felt his index and middle fingers twitch reflexively. He hummed in appreciation. Ooooh. It's so BEAUTIFUL. Twist mentally marked the cup's location inside the Temple then forcibly turned his torso back toward his newfound colleagues. The ratling trailed after the others, sparing a backward glance over his shoulder at the chalice. [/section]

Graybeard

Explorer
Vandor

Vandor stopped briefly before leaving with the others. While Brigh was not his preferred deity, it was proper to make the expected signs of faith prior to departing.

"Joram, we thank you for your generous offer of spellcasting. I understand how personally draining it can be. I wish you peace and long life. With the blessing of the Gods, we shall meet again."

Before leaving the altar area, Vandor will pause to say a brief prayer for the success in their mission.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey nodded and started heading towards the exit of the temple. It looked like Vandor had finished his prayer while the ratkin and android were chitchatting. No one else was looking to ask anything more or offer objections that she could tell.

“Yep, let’s get moving.”

[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

[section]"Ready as I'll ever be." Twist was halfway out the Temple door, headed into the city. "Hey Zeta! . . . The ratkin slowed down to match his stride to Zeta's, and (re-)commenced yabbering off her ear about nothing in particular.[/section]

G

Guest 11456

Joram accompanies the group to the Weeping Pond. Once there he allows everyone to waterproof their equipment for the swim. The placid-looking pond is set off from the surrounding area by a crescent-shaped escarpment. No vegetation grows on the banks of the pond, and the waters carry a bitter stink of sulfur and other chemicals. At last everyone is ready and the old man casts his spell on the six of you. "OK. You need to be back in four hours."

OOC: I need a swim check and a fortitude save from each of you.

Remove ads