Big Giant Swords on Discovery

OK, so 3rd one is up, and 2 more swords. My D&D game was called due to blizzard, so I got to watch the first airing. It was funny and weird, and I love the opening sword but was a little meh about the whale one. I really like the team jokeing around, but the blacksmith is by far the most professional of them. She is also the most interesting, and most trained.

The fact that my first thought was to use ocean water, and Mike took it as his 3rd try, and even then with someone else suggesting it makes me wonder...

Herschel

Adventurer
I tried to watch it, I wanted to like it, but it was just complete buffoonery by a guy with the charisma of a spiked-chain enema.

This week was a little scary when he built a bomb... At first it was just fo e fun but he blew up a target hit by a tribusha with it.

On to the sword, it was 3 swords in one he called a Cerbus Blade. It was awesome and I might use it in a d and d game someday.

Janx

Hero
This week was a little scary when he built a bomb... At first it was just fo e fun but he blew up a target hit by a tribusha with it.

On to the sword, it was 3 swords in one he called a Cerbus Blade. It was awesome and I might use it in a d and d game someday.

do you mean Trebuchet and Cerberus the 3 headed dog of greek legend?

Remove ads