DnD Attack Wing

biotech66

Explorer
The game plays beautifully. However, that won't be the problem if you buy in. The problem with attack wing is the price point. The figures are all old recycles monsters but with higher costs. Why do that?

Ron Jovi

First Post
The game plays beautifully. However, that won't be the problem if you buy in. The problem with attack wing is the price point. The figures are all old recycles monsters but with higher costs. Why do that?
See, I find value in being able to purchase exactly the figures I want, without hoping I get one randomly. As someone who has spent thousands on mage knight, and the original D&D minis game, this is pocket change!

biotech66

Explorer
I'll agree, but the figures are old DnD figures you can get on Amazon for pennies on the dollar. The one is a group of six elves. You can get that same group for less than six bucks instead of $15-20

Ron Jovi

First Post
I'll agree, but the figures are old DnD figures you can get on Amazon for pennies on the dollar. The one is a group of six elves. You can get that same group for less than six bucks instead of $15-20
But without the special bases, cards, scenario, and assorted thingamajigs.

Daelkyr

First Post
I'm love with the game. Plays fast and fun. Against a skilled player, it can be a nail-biter each round. And the organized play rewards are very nice.

HobbitFan

Explorer
Considering how much fun the other games that use this system are, I'm surprised more people aren't enjoying the game.

X-wing, Wings of War and Star Trek: Attack Wing are all great fun.

Remove ads