Temple of Elemental Evil Boardgame

As part of the whole Elemental Evil roll-out, a new D&D boardgame is being launched on April 30th. Called Temple of Elemental Evil, it "features multiple scenarios, challenging quests and cooperative game play designed for 1-5 players. The contents can also be combined with other D&D Adventure System Cooperative play board games, including The Legend of Drizzt and Castle Ravenloft." The game will be priced at $64.99.

DnD_EE_BG.png

JWO

First Post
[MENTION=4360]sidonunspa[/MENTION] - Obviously it's a matter of opinion but I don't think they're very good at all. I found the mechanics to be very clunky and the adventures tend to end up spiraling out of the players' control very quickly and easily. Don't play them expecting them to feel anything like a real game of D&D...

Saxon1974

Explorer
I think the older games are a ton of fun as dungeon crawls.

What I am wondering is about the mechanics. The older games are based on 4th edition mechanics, so will this one have the same mechanics. If not how will that combine with earlier games? If they release rules to port old games to 5e mechanics that would be awesome but lots of work so I doubt they do that.

Also looking forward to what tiles are included in this.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases