Dragon Emblem RPG Playtest

lmsAlucard

First Post
Hey there everyone! I am in need of new adventurers to aid me in testing the game I wrote call Dragon Emblem RPG. This is a tabletop game inspired by Dungeon Crawl Classics and Metamorphosis Alpha. New characters, skills, spells, mechanics, and enough loot to start your own kingdom. Few have already embarked on epic quests, eradicated powerful foes, and returned as heroes. If you need your fill of conquests, then come forth and take up a sword.

In other words, I do need assistance. A few family members have assisted me with playtesting and everything is going well. However, I need a second group for playtesting. If you or someone you know is interested in playtesting new games, please let me know. Below are some details.

Second group has begun and is underway. I could still use more players to keep this group active and moving along. Below are the details.
=================================================
Started: February 13
Next Session: May 8th

Run Times: 6:00pm - 10:00pm

Frequency: Runs every other week.

Min Players: 3
Current Players: 5
Max: 6
Location: Gateway Games and More (east of Cincinnati near Batavia, OH)
=================================================

My goal is to release this game sometime next year, but there will be one more playtesting round before that. The third round is to be primarily done by multiple groups of players other than mine. That is, if your group of players is willing to assist with playtesting this game through at least 4 adventures (two predetermined, you pick one, I pick one), then contact me. Start date for the third round of playtesting is not set in stone and will likely go on a group-by-group basis.

Game on brethren!

Last edited:

lmsAlucard

First Post
Playtest has begun and two sessions have been completed. Finished the first adventure and the second has roughly 2 full sessions left. Total of 4 adventures to play through.

Still sitting at 4 players and two spots available!

lmsAlucard

First Post
Unfortunately, one of the players had to drop out due to real life situations. I am back down to three players, which means there are now 3 spots available for people to fill.

If you know someone who might be interested and lives in the area, send them my way!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases