(IR) Preparations for the 3rd IR - Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonedagger

First Post
Question: If they get 11th level magic there doesn't seem to be anything from stopping them giving it to the rest of the good forces. Making technology the only powerfactor (which is not bad but...). The evil forces are penelized by mistrust and we therefore don't trade as much as the good forces and we fight a lot amongst each other.

But then again... Others seems to know more (Like knowing more about my plans than me :)) ... Did that prochecy come with a strategy-guide?:)

Last edited:

Alyx

First Post
Bonedagger said:
The evil forces are penelized by mistrust and we therefore don't trade as much as the good forces and we fight a lot amongst each other.

Ah, but this is Greyhawk, the world where the good peoples of the world are just as willing to stand against one another as they are to work together. Remember what Celene did during the Greyhawk Wars? Yolande closed the nation's borders and turned everyone who wasn't an elf out into the surronding chaos.

Of course, this natural tendency for disloyalty will just make the coming game even better. I just hope that the forces of evil will cooperate and squabble amongst one another, and so prevent the immediate sluaghter of disparate good on turn 1 :).

Kalanyr

Explorer
Edena my current power level is 91.

I am claiming Tharzidun offering him a chance to rule a world flooded in the blood of the innocent and crawling with living nightmares and Lyzandred the Lich with a promise of Arcane Knowledge beyond even what he currently holds.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Kalanyr said:
Edena my current power level is 91.

I am claiming Tharzidun offering him a chance to rule a world flooded in the blood of the innocent and crawling with living nightmares and Lyzandred the Lich with a promise of Arcane Knowledge beyond even what he currently holds.

So you fell for that insane-demigod-crap. Heheee. ;)

Kalanyr

Explorer
I know what Tharzidun is :),that's why I am claiming him. Never hurts to have a fragment of the incredibly powerful imprisoned incarnation of evil on one's side.As long as one is evil of course.

Maudlin

First Post
I just quickly re-read the rules and something struck me as sort of odd in the section on 10th level magic.

"The catastrophe can be countered if another power (or the target) with 10th level magic states it is doing so, and you may only target one Power (one person IRL) per Turn with a catastrophe. "

If everyone has 10th level magic, why wouldn't they do so? :)

Edena what are Star Gnomes and Dwarfs?

**Zindia (Star dwarves, nibelungen dwarves, star gnomes, high kobolds, high orcs, galeb duhr, dinosaurs of all types, lizard men, lizard kings, evil) PL 20 **

And Maudlin could you rename my part of the mountain as

"The Hive Cluster"

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases