(IR) Preparations for the 3rd IR - Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sollir, could you explain what the half-machine template does and how it affects the base creature? Perhaps that way, Edena could better decide (if he doesn't have that particular Dragon). It would also give those of us without the Dragon an idea of what it does.

It gives your character several more attacks with mechanical tentacles and gives +8 bonus to natural armor, metal projectiles that they can shoot outof their arm, HD changes 1 die type, breath weapon, and a list of special abilities like immune to rusting for every few HD, i'll create my character in the What is your character playing in the IR thread and then you can take a look and see if its ok.

Edit-Oops, its from Dungeon #91

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Yes, Sollir, you may.

This is a singular exception to the rules, however, being made for a single PC.

Sollir, in no other way do you have access to technology at the start.

I know Edena, I needed to make a character decently powerful to raise my PR, but he's interesting, take a look in the 'What Character are You Playing (IR) and take a look at Hellmaster Phibrizzo, (not really the master of all the hells but just because he sends so many people to die), Half-Machine, Half-Celestial, CE advanced HD Death Slaad...

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
After this post, I am going offline.

I have modified the Rules List.

I have updated what can be done if you have 10th level magic.
I hope, for your sake, that you heed my advice now, and go and read the updated capabilities of a Power with 10th level magic.

Remember that Vecna begins the IR with the capability to employ 10th level magic.
Be afraid.
Be very, very afraid.

Edena_of_Neith

(heads offline for now.)

Last edited:

*snickers*, remember Slaadi are the embodiment of Chaos, some are born stronger than others, and some are born with random elements (half-celestial) attached to them... ;) But I did want my character to be interesting and unique...

William Ronald

Explorer
Technology

Gas warfare, as well as warplanes, came in to play in World War I. I believe repeating rifles were available in the 1880s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads