(IR) Preparations for the 3rd IR - Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uvenelei

First Post
New Claim

I claim Philidor, the Blue Wizard (NPC, human (blue colored!), mage of very high level) PL 2, bringing my total to 100, because I like round numbers. And blue people. :)

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

You have me possessing the Duchy of Tenh which now belongs to Creamsteak under a new name. I relinquish it to him. I also settled with Dagger over Dyvers. He has Verbobonc. I have Dyvers.

I am also offering the Isle of Touv and the Isle of Olman (total PL 4) to any neutral or good player. I believe that either Alyx or Kaboom would be the most sensible choice to claim these as they have land or ships near these places.

In exchange, I hereby claim Heward and Keoghtom.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Edena, New Claims

I Claim Kalden, the Prince of Swords (NPC, demipower, was human, fighter of extremely high level, neutral) PL 5, for the Pomarj.

I would also like to claim, with Edena's Permission, the Hool marshes and it's Lizard Folk (PL unknown); and the Humaniod Hordes of the Raker Mountains (PL Unknown). These Are not on the claims list, but are shown on the map as Unclaimed Terretories. Thus I need Edena's approval and if given, Power Levels assigned.

Last edited:

kaboom

First Post
William Ronald wrote:
I am also offering the Isle of Touv and the Isle of Olman (total PL 4) to any neutral or good player. I believe that either Alyx or Kaboom would be the most sensible choice to claim these as they have land or ships near these places.

I'll take them. Thay'll make good citadel bases.

Bonedagger

First Post
Re: Technology

William Ronald said:
Gas warfare, as well as warplanes, came in to play in World War I. I believe repeating rifles were available in the 1880s.

True. But many of the technologies I have recorded have been focused on when they found conventional use. Warplanes exisisted back in the 1900 century but mostly for reconing. I couldn't find any recordings of uses of gases that had an conclusive effect before 2ww (Nervegas). If your creatures are stronger than normal I see no reason why you could not walk around with a gatling.. That's a repeating gun:)

William Ronald

Explorer
Bonedagger:

Sarin gas and mustard gas were used extensively in World War I. This was perhaps the first modern war. The nations who fought it thought it would end in months with few casualties. They were wrong.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Masks For Gas!

In fact the extensive use of Mustard and Sarin gas in WW I was the primary reasion it was banned by the Geneva Convention. Gas saw little battlefeid use during the 2nd WW.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Whoa! I leave for a friends house for a day and 7 new pages pop up! O_O

Interesting rules about the tenth & eleventh level magic. It's too bad being from the arcane age won't help Kas there. Oh well, just one more thing to plan around. :)

Bonedagger

First Post
Well. In that case. Thanks for the correction. Gases is not my strong side:) I merely wrote down the year in wich I knew it existed.... So hope you don't beat me up.
Just kidding;)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads