D&D DICEMASTERS (Collectible Dice Building Game)

Coming in February is a new dice building game with a D&D theme. "Battle for Faerûn brings Dice Masters Collectible Dice Building game to the tabletop with this all-new head-to-head competitive game set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe! Battle for Faerûn is the first set in the Dungeons & Dragons Dice Masters Line! Prepare to defeat the opposing warlord with dragons, mind flayers, beholders, kobolds, stirges, and adventurers!"

DnDComponents.jpg

The starter set comes with 44 dice, 38 cards, a couple of dicebags, and a rulebook and will set you back $19.99. There's also a free bonus Minsc & Boo promo card with the starter set, though only while stocks last. You can also buy "foil packs" which contain two dice and two cards for $0.99.

71788_Battle-of-Faerun-Gravity-Feed31-300x300.jpg
minsc-and-boo-300x300.jpg

DirtyRogue

First Post
I actually like the rules and the price point. I never cared for the themes, like Xmen. A DnD theme will make me want to play it. Maybe even draw some new youth towards DnD in general?

I used to like TSR's Dragon Dice. Nothing against the new owners of that but the rules are clunky and the dice are crazy overpriced. This might fill that gap for me. Hella less expensive.

I also like that I can go to a game store with my kids and for $2 they both got something! More for my toy!! lol

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Dad
I love that they are using the FR brand, if for no other reason its the most iconic D&D setting. We know that the 'multiverse' is the default setting of 5e, but Im still hopeful for a FRCG book this summer.

However, I dont think this is coming from the Mearls R&D team, this is probably more from the Magic team capitalizing on the success of the 5e brand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases