D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs (IC)

Zansy

Explorer
As they were walking towards the town, Terry examines what his newly aged backpack. He felt the leather it was made with. That's as real as leather can get. He rummages though it, everything is old fashioned and strange, though this crystal seems like a nice chain for his (now smaller) neck, though it hung down slightly to much.
He found the trail rations, they lacked any sort of charm his snacks had over him.
He uncaps the cap on the vial that was his hair gel, careful not to drop it. He takes a whiff at it's contents, unsure what to make of it.
"Too bad we didn't have time to eat lunch before all this craziness started." Terry grumbled to no one in particular, "When do you think we'll reach that town, anyway?"

Fenris

Adventurer
As they were walking towards the town, Terry examines what his newly aged backpack. He felt the leather it was made with. That's as real as leather can get. He rummages though it, everything is old fashioned and strange, though this crystal seems like a nice chain for his (now smaller) neck, though it hung down slightly to much.
He found the trail rations, they lacked any sort of charm his snacks had over him.
He uncaps the cap on the vial that was his hair gel, careful not to drop it. He takes a whiff at it's contents, unsure what to make of it.
"Too bad we didn't have time to eat lunch before all this craziness started." Terry grumbled to no one in particular, "When do you think we'll reach that town, anyway?"

"I ate my burgers" gloated Brad. "I think we have an hour or so of a walk. Seems like some of us need to get used to shorter legs"

Remove ads